Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 581

Naruto Chapter 581

[MangaZone & Mangapanda] Naruto c.581: Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 04-04-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Yeah, fuck you, Kishimoto.

ANOTHER SHARINGAN TECHNIQUE OUT OF NOWHERE! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I haven't been this annoyed since Kenpachi did that kendo crap instead of using shikai.

what the hell was wrong with using izanagi?

Maybe you don't lose your eye forever with izanami.. who knows

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    Maybe you don't lose your eye forever with izanami.. who knows
    Yeah, an even stronger jutsu WITHOUT the cost. Sounds like Kishimoto-writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Stop crying. It's a jutsu that requires both Itachi and Sasuke to perform, so once Itachi is gone you'll never see the jutsu again.
    Remember when the sheer existence of the Mangekyou Sharingan was a "legend"? A legend that only came to live thanks to Itachi? And now thereīs suddenly a Mangekyou Sharingan Tag Team-technique? Haha, oh my, who is supposed to have come up with this jutsu? This screams retcon. Bitch please.
    Last edited by MFauli; Wed, 04-04-2012 at 11:48 AM.

ANBU Captain
    ....yeah that's enough. I stopped reading bleach for bullshit like this. I guess he realized nary to would mop the floor with that chump and decided to give him ANOTHER power up besides an inexhaustible MS. Come the fuck on....

Stop crying. It's a jutsu that requires both Itachi and Sasuke to perform, so once Itachi is gone you'll never see the jutsu again.

Itachi, loyal even in death.
    I also lol'd at the biggest liar in the manga calling kabutoro a bigger liar ;P.
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Oh come on... more hax? Haven't we had enough of these already?

almost every Sasuke shot in the first ten pages of this chapter can be paired with a "Sasuke is not impressed" title. priceless.

Kabutoro is still super gay for Sasuke, he can understand him better than anyone, they should be together!

well, more Sharingan shananigans. we should be immune, but it's impossible.

I just think it's annoying that even though they set up these characters to have a suite of awesome jutsus, they always have to pull out an even newer and stronger one once they big battles kick off.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

As Itachi is undead and considering that any part of him that gets destroyed will regenerate, why should his Sharingan be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    doesn't say that. the translation says izanami forms a pair (of jutsu) with izanagi

Guess they need more moves for new video games.

Took quite a few tries to finally read the entire chapter in one go. I wish there was an option to electroshock Kishimoto's balls every time he does something like this.

Itachi's badassness is tainted now. I guess they wanted a way to explain all the waiting and boy romance that was happening. Also Kabochimaru's eyes were open the whole time during the speech. Suddenly he closes them and Sharingan is invalid. Are they even trying anymore or did they just give up.....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/5.html

eyes open can clearly be seen in the last panel.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    I also lol'd at the biggest liar in the manga calling kabutoro a bigger liar ;P.
    He's not wrong, the only person Itachi really had to fool was Sasuke who was too blinded by rage to make sense out of anything. Kabuto fooled entire villages and organizations, who were trained to be suspicious of him.

Ima go out on a limb here and say itachi will tell sasuke that he still has a brother and to go help naruto.

Ima go out on a limb here and say Itachi will tell Sasuke that he has another brother that he didnīt know of. TWIST!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post

Itachi's badassness is tainted now. I guess they wanted a way to explain all the waiting and boy romance that was happening. Also Kabochimaru's eyes were open the whole time during the speech. Suddenly he closes them and Sharingan is invalid. Are they even trying anymore or did they just give up.....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/5.html

eyes open can clearly be seen in the last panel.

No, the black shade indicates reptilian eyelids.