Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 256

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I`m 99% sure it is. :/
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I don't know if I said this before, but I wanted there to be an arc where Naruto defeats the Death God and releases everyone the Death God has devoured(into the afterlife, not, like, back to life or anything) and also releases the other half of the the Kyuubi's chakra which he would take himself.

Actually, that would be a pretty good climax arc itself. Like, all this stuff about the 10-tails is kinda pointless because we know Naruto isn't going to die so we're probably never even going to see the thing. But what would be cool is if Naruto WAS defeated, the Nine-tails is pulled out of him, and then, after being left for dead, he has some kind of spiritual journey like I describe above and while Madara awakens the 10-tails with that half of the Kyuubi, Naruto gets his powers back by obtaining the other half.

Sounds good. Especially if Madara awakens the 10-tails, which then promptly kicks Madara's ass telling it's not interested in Madara's sorry shit and goes its own way, becoming a mere legend to frighten children. The poor tailed beasts have such a long history of abuse and exploitation that they deserve a break.

Why do I think Naruto will become the 10 tails Jinchuriki?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    Why do I think Naruto will become the 10 tails Jinchuriki?
    Because for some reason, his "fire/light" being form does share some similarities with Rikudo Sennin?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.