Thread: Bleach Chapter 486

Bleach Chapter 486

[MangaZone] Bleach c.486: Online Viewing

Oh, look!

More rescuing; as if the first two long arcs weren't bad enough. Rescue Rukia, rescue Orihime and now rescuing the Arrancars.

If Kubo really wanted to implement some good rescuing in his works, he should have worked on rescuing his writing skills 300 chapters back.

Back to rescuing eh? *sigh*
    -----------------

so, once again we need to rescue bankais...

and apparntly the enemy are also somewhat militaristic, just in time for me not to care whether SS is really as strong as they made them out to be.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    I fucking miss MangaStream, that shit was impossible to read.

I love the amazingly horrible, nonsense retcon that Yamamoto's vice captain was actually a ridiculously powerful badass, just to hype up these Ghost Nazis. Except for when the same guy got defeated in one fucking punch by Ichigo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    I love the amazingly horrible, nonsense retcon that Yamamoto's vice captain was actually a ridiculously powerful badass, just to hype up these Ghost Nazis. Except for when the same guy got defeated in one fucking punch by Ichigo.
    "Baby now you feel like number one
    Shining bright for everyone~"

Those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    I'm more pissed that we didn't get to see it. I would've loved to see him lose with that all powerful bankai.

Also, why have we confirmed Stark being dead... He received a similar wound to whats her name and she got to live. Yami and Grimmjow better be dead too with that stupid logic.

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    I'm more pissed that we didn't get to see it. I would've loved to see him lose with that all powerful bankai.

Also, why have we confirmed Stark being dead... He received a similar wound to whats her name and she got to live. Yami and Grimmjow better be dead too with that stupid logic.
    grimmjow is alive. yami is dead.

ty psj for this sig

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    Considering that one of them tried to "steal" Ichigo`s bankai, i wouldn`t be surprised if they stole the dead guy`s bankai and some of the bad guys will use it at some point.

Also, is this the 1st time a good guy dies in the present? wow, only took 486 chapters and a show cancelation.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

yeaaaaaaaa babyyyyyyyyyy!! another fking kubo rescuing delicious mombo jumbo in yo face arc. alright.. yea.. let's do this.

took me 30 seconds to get through this chapter... due to lag.