Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 366 (End)

There's a long filler arc right after the Aizen arc wasn't to bad and then one more canon arc before the series ended.

If you're looking to skip all the fillers, the last canon arc begins in 343(though there's one canon scene at the end of 342).

Thanks Darth

im not reading any of this thread since i dont want to be spoiled. so, itīd be nice if someone could pm me the following:

1. Did the anime cover the whole manga or did it end at a chosen point, because of whatever reasons?

2. Which episodes are filler? Are they worth watching? I remember the Bounto-arc not being thaaat bad.

3. Considering the ending, is it worth watching it anyway? I only saw the amazing first 70 episodes or so, then a large chunk of the Bounto-arc and the beginning of the Grimjaw-orwhatever stuff. Is it a satisfying end or, well, does it suck?

thx

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Considering the manga is still ongoing, how the hell could it cover the whole manga. smh
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Nice necro, for a second i thought the manga might have been canceled or something. Now i'm sad because it wasn't.

Haha, same(well, except the saltieness). Saw the thread title and though maybe the manga had ended, then realized the number wasn't high enough to be talking about the manga.

Anyway,

1. Ended at a chosen point. Because there just wasn't any manga left to animate to speak of.

2. There's tons of it. Too much to list. Check the list.

3. I still liked it, lots don't. But the ending kinda sucks. The manga had a perfect spot for them to stop, but then kept going for one more arc for some reason, and now it's stopped in an annoying place.