Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 366 (End)

Bleach 366 (End)

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 366: 1080p | 720p | 480p

That was a good fight, much better than in the manga; good music too.
    Well I guess that's that, even though ichigo's last line and convo with rukia was a bit meta...goodbye bleach.
    -----------------

Nice wrapup of the arc. What can I say..
    See you later, Bleach?

See you sometime in the future Bleach!

Genin
    That was a great episode, I kept thinking to myself they were going to end it. They definitely kept it open, like how the manga continues....which I hope they just take a break from the series and let the manga progress, and maybe one day they return to the show with no-pointless fillers.

I'd almost like VIZ to release the bleach series in a revised way with no filler but that will never happen.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    So... what will happen to the Bleach Anime forums now?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

So did they skip anything from this manga arc in their rush to end the series? Cause I felt like there should have been some backstory on Ginjo, but there never was any. I mean, we know that he's a Substitute Soul Reaper, but they never explained anything about what he did, or why he turned on SS. I was expecting some flashbacks.

I would never have expected SS to give the Vizards their old jobs back. But I guess it save them having to replace 3 captains.

Kinda messed up that Kon didn't appear in that final scene.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGardenGnome View Post
    They definitely kept it open, like how the manga continues....which I hope they just take a break from the series and let the manga progress, and maybe one day they return to the show with no-pointless fillers.
    Which is what ever anime every should do all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    So... what will happen to the Bleach Anime forums now?
    Bleach seems so unpopular around here these days, I'm honestly surprised it still has it's own forum.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 03-27-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Pheeew!

So.. Nice fight, yea? Nothing spectacular but a good ol' fashioned sword battle indeed.

C ya next time!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

As disillusioned as I've been with Bleach for the longest time now, I actually did consider this a fine last episode. Ichigo didn't return to being just a pawn after getting his powers back, but instead surprised everybody by visiting the SS to retrieve the body of an enemy. That was a very nice counterbalance to the general opinion that the substitute shinigami position was nothing but a way to keep in check people with too much power in the real world. This way he showed concretely that while he accepts the monitoring, he's still doing things his own way.

The ending could have used a fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi, though. That would have really made it for me. But at least there was a scene with Rukia.

If this series were to be taken as a whole, I would have thought of course that having another arc after Aizen's defeat was pointless. If one didn't know that the manga is still going, one might assume this arc was thrown on at the end to undo the series previous downer ending.

That said, it really does end on a really good note. About how Ichigo changes SS after an eternity of stagnation.

So, the anime ended, there won't be anymore episodes? If so I might watch the last episodes to close the book on this anime. Hate not finishing something I started especially an anime.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    So, the anime ended, there won't be anymore episodes? If so I might watch the last episodes to close the book on this anime. Hate not finishing something I started especially an anime.
    I'm expecting Bleach to pull an Inuyasha and start up again after the manga ends.

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I'm expecting Bleach to pull an Inuyasha and start up again after the manga ends.
    This is exactly how I feel, they saw how horrible it was stopping in the middle of the last arc it's better that they just start up when it's done.

Man, now what am I supposed to do with my Tuesdays.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Watch Breaking Bad.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

That or come out with movies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    That or come out with movies.
    That would be nice, Bleach is much easier to digest with good production values.

Man, now what am I supposed to do with my Tuesdays.
    "I heard smoking crack is kinda cool"
    - Cartman

I do miss my weekly Bleach fix for sure. Saw the first episode of SD Rock Lee, but a whole series of that, no thanks. A bit over the top.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Watch Breaking Bad.
    This! That show is GODLIKE! Mad men isn't bad either

So I stopped watching after the Aizen ending because I wasn't sure if there was going to be crappy filler or a good story arc. Was it all the same story arc or was there crap filler mixed in? If there was crap filler would someone mind posting those ep #s here for me to know what I can skip?