Thread: Bleach 365

Bleach 365

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 365: 1080p | 720p | 480p

I see we had to get just one more costume change in before the end.

For a second there, I thought there was going to be a really interesting twist with Ukitake, but it turned out to be nothing.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    What if Ukitake made Ichigo think he had a choice when in reality he knew Ichigo would choose what he did and is all going according to his plan?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Just as Ukitake planned. Muahahaha.

Seems Ginjo's seeing a little red with anger. Or he popped a few bloodvessels during his power up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I see we had to get just one more costume change in before the end.
    Odd how Ichigo didn't respond to the "hollow power inside" remark. The preview also didn't reveal it but I'm still expecting Hichigo to emerge.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

One thing I don't get, if the combat pass can monitor your location and control your reiatsu, why on earth does Ginjo still have his?

Quote Originally Posted by gos27 View Post
    One thing I don't get, if the combat pass can monitor your location and control your reiatsu, why on earth does Ginjo still have his?
    It seems to be part of his Fullbring's true form.

Man, this great revelation fell totally flat. OMG, a military/police force wants to keep track of their officers on duty? Outrageous! Surely the absolute privacy of the officer is always more important than his safety or completing the mission!

Only Kubo can come up with last second bullshit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Man, this great revelation fell totally flat. OMG, a military/police force wants to keep track of their officers on duty? Outrageous! Surely the absolute privacy of the officer is always more important than his safety or completing the mission!
    I think the tracking is probably less egregious than the reatsu control. It make it sound as if they could simply shut off his powers if he gets out of line.

Considering how the captains and vice-captains have their powers severely limited when visiting the normal world and must officially apply for a revocation of the limit (even if an enemy was killing them at the moment), I'd say that's perfectly normal as well. The corporeal world isn't meant to have reiatsu monsters running around in the first place. Sure, it sucks, but I'm sure there are also soldiers who find it annoying they can't take their assault rifle with them on vacations when leaving the regiment.

I find this more a going by the book issue than the SS distrusting and controlling Ichigo, which is the point Ginjo seemed to be going for. Though like I said before, this whole plot is very weak. There's no reason why Ichigo wouldn't have been told everything if Kubo had already back then planned this whole thing.

Blog Entries
    So how many episodes are left?

Only one. 366 is the last ep.