Thread: Bleach 364

Bleach 364

C'mon guys. No reason to stop making episode threads now. There's only 3 left.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    HorribleSubs
    BLEACH
    Episode 364

1080p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2
    720p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2
    480p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2

[Bleachverse] BLEACH 364 - 480p avi: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2

364 already aired, so there's only 2 left.

Whatever made Tsukishima so great that once he knows everything about someone's uber techniques, they are powerless against him? That's like saying that since Mikhail Kalashnikov knows everything about assault rifles, he couldn't be shot with one...

Just like when Rock Lee fought Sasuke for the 1st time. Although Sasuke knew all his moves, he couldn't dodge them because he couldn't keep up. Odd how Tsukishima could keep up with Byakuya in the first place.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    For some reason, when Tsukishima enters the past of his victims, his past is also modified and it's like he actually lived all those moments he created. Since he creates/manipulates those memories, he obviously choses the ones with the best outcome.
    In this case, you have to remember he purposedly slashes lots of blade petals, to get to experience everything about Byakuya's techniques. Then in the "new" Tsukishima is only the one who was able to understand everything about the techniques and was able to evade/counter them.
    We also have to remember that Tsukishima seems to be a very talended/gifted swordsman. His way of casually starting fights indicates that, eventhough he still has no data on his opponent and didn't use his hack.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Everybody and their cousins are talented swordsmen in this show. However, they all still have their own special skills they invested most of their time into. No matter how well you know that skill, it still means little because it's not your skill - unless it has some huge weakness the knowledge will open for exploit. But I hardly see Byakuya's techniques having such (despite the bullshit in this ep). I guess it's a moot point anymore, all things considered, but in addition to his sword's special abilities, Byakuya's particular skill was speed. Only bankai Ichigo and Yoruichi were able to beat him. Now some human, of all things, can beat that speed as well. You'd think a normal corporeal body would see some tendons snapping and muscles cracking at accelerations like that.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    hahahaha logic in Bleach.

Kudo: Well... that`s a good question, i-i uhmm... i mean he... he fullbri... he fullbrings his tendoms! yeah that`s right! that`s why they don`t break! (phew).
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I think Byakuya's strategy is less complicated than some of you are making it out to be.

"I know all your techniques."

"I just made up a new technique."

*end fight*