Naruto Shippuden 254

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    HorribleSubs
    Naruto Shippuden
    Episode 254

1080p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2
    720p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2
    480p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2

[Narutoverse] Naruto Shippuden 254 - 480p avi: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like this episode pretty much confirms what a lot of people have been saying about Madara's body actually being one of the Zetsus.

Since last week he told us you need both Senjuu and Uchiha DNA to use Izanagi, that Madara took his DNA during their fight, and that Zetsu army is being made with DNA taken from that time.

It makes sense then that the Senjuu power he's getting to use the Izanagi is coming from a Zetsu body that he's currently residing in(and of course, also explains the gooey white mess when the 4th was blowing his arms off).
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 03-16-2012 at 03:17 AM.

The allied shinobi forces now only need to capture Kabu-Oro or Deidara (with or without his arms) and they can find and destroy Madara's greatest secrets. Kabu-Oro is so oozing overconfidence that it shouldn't be too hard to capture him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    The allied shinobi forces now only need to capture Kabu-Oro or Deidara (with or without his arms) and they can find and destroy Madara's greatest secrets. Kabu-Oro is so oozing overconfidence that it shouldn't be too hard to capture him.
    If I had all the dead members of Akatsuki in my pocket I'd be pretty overconfident too.

He may have only brought Deidara, but the others are just a summoning jutsu away.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    If Zetsu went around eating everything, how did Kabuto end up getting all those bodies?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Post digestion gathering.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    If Zetsu went around eating everything, how did Kabuto end up getting all those bodies?
    He doesn't need the bodies of the people he's resurrecting. Remember, the 1st and 2nd Hokage were just a couple Hidden Sound lackeys.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    He needs their DNA though no?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    He needs their DNA though no?
    I dunno. I don't think they've explained how it works.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I dunno. I don't think they've explained how it works.
    I remember the Third saying that Orochimaru's an asshole for disturbing their graves. I took it to mean he went grave-digging rather than just figuratively saying that he won't let the Hokage's souls rest in peace.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~