Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 578

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSnake View Post
    Itachi kills them all again?
    I know! That would be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Again, the sword isn't part of susanoo, it's a special weapon; a treasure.
    kind of irrelevant, doesn't really matter or change anything

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I know! That would be hilarious!
    Quite hilarious!

Itachi: This again? *one shot clan*

Anyhow, yeah the only reason Kabuto thinks he has the advantage is because he knows they "can't" kill him without letting the edo go crazy and kill everyone. So they have to beat him to a pulp, which will hopefully be enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Again, the sword isn't part of susanoo, it's a special weapon; a treasure.
    If you're merely going by the fact that Oro was looking for it, then I don't see a case for you here. Just because he knew it was a legendary artifact doesn't mean that it wasn't an extension of susanoo.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The sword is not a Susanoo specific item. Zetsu's commentary on when Itachi used it to seal Oro seemed to indicated Itachi hunted out both the sword and Yata's mirror, not developed them as part of Susanoo.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Hmmmm, what about Sasuke`s Susanoo? i doubt Sasuke had a huge legendary crossbow just in case.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

The crossbow is probably what a standard Susanoo has. Maybe not not a crossbow but some sort of weapon like a sword, spear, club etc but certainly not legendary level weapons like Itachi's Susanoo possesed. Madara's Susanoo seems to have standard gear also and nothing special.

I really don't get WHY do we need magic items in Naruto.
    they were never used by a good character, and never lasted for more than one fight...

although, the concept could be used in anime fillers, I guess.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    ???????????

If you meant the third, that coffin was supposed to summon the fourth, it failed cause he was already sealed.
    I was pretty sure it failed because the Fourth threw some kunai at it. Really, how could we be sure it was the Third anyways. Also, I'm pretty sure Oro would've at least had the sense to test those summons as Kabuto did, so maybe he had a way to summon the Third with him being sealed. Then again, Kishi changed all the rules on us.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSnake View Post
    Itachi kills them all again?

HAHAHHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    I was pretty sure it failed because the Fourth threw some kunai at it. Really, how could we be sure it was the Third anyways. Also, I'm pretty sure Oro would've at least had the sense to test those summons as Kabuto did, so maybe he had a way to summon the Third with him being sealed. Then again, Kishi changed all the rules on us.
    There are four hokages, the 1st coffin had the 1st hokage, the 2nd coffin had the 2nd hokage, the 3rd hokage was alive, who would you GUESS was supossed to be on the 4th coffin assuming it came out. Go on, take a shot. Oro didn`t tested anything, by the Hokage`s reaction, it was clear that this was the first time they were summoned.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Sat, 03-17-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

The 3rd coffin was never even summoned...it failed outright.
    -----------------

There are four hokages, the 1st coffin had the 1st hokage, the 2nd coffin had the 2nd hokage, the 3rd hokage was alive, who would you GUESS was supossed to be on the 4th hokage. Go on, take a shot. Oro didn`t tested anything, by the Hokage`s reaction, it was clear that this was the first time they were summoned.
    How many times are people going to continue to argue about this when it has already been established, several times, that the Fourth's coffin was only in the anime as filler material, and was never in the manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    How many times are people going to continue to argue about this when it has already been established, several times, that the Fourth's coffin was only in the anime as filler material, and was never in the manga?
    http://www.narutopod.com/manga/Narut...7+-+19.jpg.php

Sarutobi: The third one... didn`t worked, it seems...

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/11

Kabutoro: That`s why Orochimaru-sama`s attempt to summon the fourth hokage failed... The fourth sealed his own soul in the belly of the death god with the dead demon soul.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoni...d_Resurrection

"In chapter 117 of the manga, when Orochimaru first performs the technique, he tries to summon a third coffin. When the coffin is not summoned, he comments on its failure. Years later, in chapter 520, Kabuto explains that Orochimaru's attempt to summon the Fourth Hokage had failed due to his soul not residing in the "pure world". In episode 69 of the anime, when Orochimaru used this technique, the coffin briefly appears, with "four" (四, Yon) written on it; though the summoning of the Fourth Hokage still fails."

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    The 3rd coffin was never even summoned...it failed outright.
    Correct, and it failed because it was the fourth who he attempted to summon... who was already sealed...
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Sat, 03-17-2012 at 10:34 AM.

You forgot that the ritual kabutoro showed, basically means that summoning the 4th would've failed then and there.
    Minato is sealed nobody is debating that, or why the "coffin" failed.
    The "third coffin" with the minato in it should've never even existed, and since it was never shown we can assume it never actually did exist.
    -----------------

http://www.narutopod.com/manga/Narut...7+-+19.jpg.php

Sarutobi: The third one... didn`t worked, it seems...

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/11

Kabutoro: That`s why Orochimaru-sama`s attempt to summon the fourth hokage failed... The fourth sealed his own soul in the belly of the death god with the dead demon soul.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoni...d_Resurrection

"In chapter 117 of the manga, when Orochimaru first performs the technique, he tries to summon a third coffin. When the coffin is not summoned, he comments on its failure. Years later, in chapter 520, Kabuto explains that Orochimaru's attempt to summon the Fourth Hokage had failed due to his soul not residing in the "pure world". In episode 69 of the anime, when Orochimaru used this technique, the coffin briefly appears, with "four" (四, Yon) written on it; though the summoning of the Fourth Hokage still fails."
    Neat. But there is still no 3rd coffin in the manga. I'll say it again, it did not exist in the manga.

Neat. But there is still no 3rd coffin in the manga. I'll say it again, it did not exist in the manga.
    A) I`m the one that said that there was a coffin, i answered because i presumed that other person saw the anime and decided not to nitpick.

B) My argument was never about the existence of a damn coffinc, just that Oro intended to summon the fourth and failed.

A) I`m the one that said that there was a coffin, i answered because i presumed that other person saw the anime and decided not to nitpick.

B) My argument was never about the existence of a damn coffinc, just that Oro intended to summon the fourth and failed.
    What does this have to do with you? Insecure much?

My comment was not directed at an idividual, it was directed at the pointless discussion of a 3rd coffin/summoning the 4th. I only quoted your post because it was the most recent comment when I had posted.

What does this have to do with you? Insecure much?

My comment was not directed at an idividual, it was directed at the pointless discussion of a 3rd coffin/summoning the 4th. I only quoted your post because it was the most recent comment when I had posted.
    You quoted me specifically, so i figured your answer was directed to me, crazy huh?