Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 578

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Naruto Chapter 578

[MangaBurn] Naruto c.578: Online Viewing

[Dragon&Fly] Naruto c.578: Online Viewing

[MangaZone] Naruto c.578: Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 03-14-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Added MangaBurn.

Does Kabuto seriously stand a chance against

a) A normal 'alive' Itachi
    b) An undead Itachi with unlimited chakra, healing and no death
    c) A Sasuke that defeated Oro without MS
    d) A Sasuke who gained MS and defeated Danzo
    e) A Sasuke who has now gained EMS
    f) A combination of b) and e)?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Does Kabuto seriously stand a chance against

a) A normal 'alive' Itachi
    b) An undead Itachi with unlimited chakra, healing and no death
    c) A Sasuke that defeated Oro without MS
    d) A Sasuke who gained MS and defeated Danzo
    e) A Sasuke who has now gained EMS
    f) A combination of b) and e)?
    Nope. But he still behaves as if he was going to go to a very good party. Perhaps his funeral party?

Itachi and Sasuke Vs Kabuto.
    the picture, which the brothers meet kabuto is so interesting~

Judging by the dialog, Kabuto doesn't seems to know about the truth about Uchiha clan massacre, since he still think Sasuke hate Itachi. Look like there's a limit to what he can spy on. 
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Thu, 03-15-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: link removal
    manga, bleach, naruto, one piece

Did Sasuke really try to use shuriken against Kabuto?

He clearly has an extra coffin or something.

Possibly the one Orochimaru was going to use on the fourth.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    He clearly has an extra coffin or something.

Possibly the one Orochimaru was going to use on the fourth.
    ???????????

If you meant the third, that coffin was supossed to summon the fourth, it failed cause he was already sealed.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    ???????????

If you meant the third, that coffin was supposed to summon the fourth, it failed cause he was already sealed.
    I was pretty sure it failed because the Fourth threw some kunai at it. Really, how could we be sure it was the Third anyways. Also, I'm pretty sure Oro would've at least had the sense to test those summons as Kabuto did, so maybe he had a way to summon the Third with him being sealed. Then again, Kishi changed all the rules on us.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    I was pretty sure it failed because the Fourth threw some kunai at it. Really, how could we be sure it was the Third anyways. Also, I'm pretty sure Oro would've at least had the sense to test those summons as Kabuto did, so maybe he had a way to summon the Third with him being sealed. Then again, Kishi changed all the rules on us.
    There are four hokages, the 1st coffin had the 1st hokage, the 2nd coffin had the 2nd hokage, the 3rd hokage was alive, who would you GUESS was supossed to be on the 4th coffin assuming it came out. Go on, take a shot. Oro didn`t tested anything, by the Hokage`s reaction, it was clear that this was the first time they were summoned.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Sat, 03-17-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    There are four hokages, the 1st coffin had the 1st hokage, the 2nd coffin had the 2nd hokage, the 3rd hokage was alive, who would you GUESS was supossed to be on the 4th hokage. Go on, take a shot. Oro didn`t tested anything, by the Hokage`s reaction, it was clear that this was the first time they were summoned.
    How many times are people going to continue to argue about this when it has already been established, several times, that the Fourth's coffin was only in the anime as filler material, and was never in the manga?

Yes thats a good guess Felix, its obvious he has some sort of trap card lying in wait for just such an occasion.

If next week its 10 pages of the Kage's fighting wood clones again and Madara saying the same shit he's said for the last 5 weeks I'm going to be severely annoyed. We have Itachi and Sasuke together in possibly the greatest fanboy moment ever and they only get 3 pages a week.

damn naruto is getting interesting and more interesting.

I liked the first chibi page that showed all the match-ups. It's interesting that Kakashi is there facing "The Man in the Mask." I'd imagine it's so when the mask comes off, Kakashi can identify him as Obito.

Whatever it is, it better be some powerful trump card. Taking on Itachi and Sasuke at the same time, well, youīd have to be series end villain material to manage that. Though I kinda find it bs that Itachi and Sasuke are teaming up. Itīs just not believable.

Anyway, I wonder what Kishimoto is going for here. Obviously, Sasuke isnīt going to die. Zombie-Madara should be unbeatable now that he created a bunch of clones that are 100% copies of himself, capable of all his jutsu and having infinite chakra. Fake-Madara, however, wonīt be defeated since heīs the main villain. So, as I see it: Itachi "kills" Kabuto, which cancels Edo Tensei, thus saving the Kages and ending the fight between Fake-Madara and Naruto/Kakashi/Gai. That leaves only one event: Fake-Madara awakening the Juubi, be it with or without the inclusion of the Kyuubi. And then weīre about to see the end of this manga.

Which, if Iīm right, sucks, because I really donīt want to see Kabuto go down against a stupid zombie-Itachi. I still have hopes that somehow Orochimaru returns :/

God. put the two Uchihas together and I hate them even more...

maybe if Sasuke sacrifices himself to give Itachi an openning to seal away Kabutoro...

and yes, I find it hard to believe that Kabuto doesn't know about the Itachi story. he was a spy for years... and an Akatsuki spy.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Nah Kabutomaru will summon Orochimaru and freak Sasuke out.

Kabutomaru summoning Orochimaru seems like the most obvious scenario, but that somehow doesn't seem enough to me. Maybe also summoning Itachi and Sasuke's parents (although very lame) could prove more dificult. Dunno, something that could challange Itachi I guess. Also, dunno why, but I've always had the feeling we would see Jiraya summoned as well. Can't have that happen if Kabuto is dealt with here. So dunno what will really happen.

But Kabutomaru say that he was unable to find Jiraya's corpse?

orochimaru can't be summoned since he resides with nagato
    itachi already killed his parents once, doubt he would have to blink to do it twice
    kabuto already said he couldn't summon jiraiya since his body&dna are in the sea, though tobi could make it possible

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Whatever it is, it better be some powerful trump card. Taking on Itachi and Sasuke at the same time, well, youīd have to be series end villain material to manage that. Though I kinda find it bs that Itachi and Sasuke are teaming up. Itīs just not believable.
    how is it not believable that 2 brothers (1 who gave up everything for the other) are teaming up?

Kabuto summoning Orochimaru would be fantastic, but I donīt see how this would help against this pair of opponents theyīre facing. I could see Orochimaru beating Itachi, maybe having figured out stuff by intentionally letting part of his soul be sealed by Susanoo. But thereīs no chance Orochimaru would be able to keep up with Sasuke. Yes, yes, Orochimaru was in a weakened state when Sasuke "killed" him, but I donīt see Oro being an equal opponent even in full health. Only chance is that Kishimoto gives Oro one of those non-sensical power upgrades that everyone received during this war, lol.

Just to be safe: We assume that Kabuto himself doesnīt stand a chance in a fight against Itachi and/or Sasuke, right? That leaves Edo Tensei only. Of all the dead ninjas, I can only think that Kabuto might summon Shisui, Itachis former best friend, whoīs afaik supposed to have been one of the strongest Uchiha. Other than that, he might go for the shock value and summon Itachiīs parents. If itīs for raw power, he might also pull the Rikudou Sennin-card out of his ass, wherever the hell he got his DNA from.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    orochimaru can't be summoned since he resides with nagato
    You mean Itachi. Itachi sealed Orochimaru inside his Susanoo-jutsu. At least thatīs what we have to assume.

how is it not believable that 2 brothers (1 who gave up everything for the other) are teaming up?
    I dunno, when said brothers fought to death the last time they met and when you consider how blinded by rage Sasuke was all the time, itīs hard to believe. For me, anyway.