Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 253

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 253

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 253: 1080p | 720p | 480p

Damn you and your avatar, Marik. Just for the record. I swear I log into the forums just to see it.

Tobi looks awfully Evangelionish now.

WHAAAAAAAAT!? Nagato was an Uzumaki?!

Oh man, I wonder if that means Naruto can also awaken the Rinnegan. Rinnegan would be so awesome if Naruto used Shadow Clones as his Six Paths.

Man, this episode was a total info dump. So Madara obtained the 1st Hokage's power when he fought him somehow. And there was a lengthy explanation of Light and Shadow elemental powers that I didn't really understand.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I think light and shadow is how you create powers that don`t really classify in the other 5 elements, like Shikamaru`s shadow techniques.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well, the way he described it was "Shadow Style is used to create form out of nothing, and Light Style instills life into those forms."

The way I was reading was, Shadow Style creates illusions, and Light Style makes those illusions real.

I also noticed he specifically referred to himself as the second Sage of the Six Paths, and Nagato as the third Sage of the Six Paths.

Was that Deidara the Armless Ninja in the preview? Poor guy will never get any rest.

Lots of stuff indeed in this episode, although much of it was of little consequence, with the relevant people dead already.

This would be a prime opportunity to build a trap for Madara. They know he's coming and the place is perfectly under their jurisdiction. Yet it seems like they won't do anything of that sort and instead send the tank called Naruto away.

They might be able to set a trap if they even knew how to deal with him. Shame Konan didn't share her info on his abilities and limitations. She musta thought she would take him down with her without a doubt she would fail. She actually did a damn good job blowing him half to death. I don't like how this guy just regenerates limbs. Its more like he's something similar to that enigmatic Zetsu guy than he is a person.

To be fair Madara shouldn't know every trick these people have in their packpockets, either. It really is too bad Konan was so conceited she thought she could alone take down a man of such infamy. I can only surmise she was in a hurry to join her two friends, not jokingly said, but seriously.

Well to Konan's defense if it wasn't because Madara watched Saskue fight Danzo he wouldn't have learned how to use izanagi. Madara would've definitely died.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I don't believe Madara learned it from Danzo. An Uchiha who's lived longer than anyone else at this point has to learn Uchiha secrets from an outsider?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

In fact, I'm pretty sure when Danzo used it while fighting with Sasuke, Madara immediately identified it as Izanagi. So he obviously already knew what it was.

If nothing else, at least Konan managed to take one Eternal Mangekyo out of the world. One down, three to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    In fact, I'm pretty sure when Danzo used it while fighting with Sasuke, Madara immediately identified it as Izanagi. So he obviously already knew what it was.

If nothing else, at least Konan managed to take one Eternal Mangekyo out of the world. One down, three to go.
    I got the impression that Madara is able to use izanagi without such penalties. He referred to Danzou's izanagi as imperfect.

Besides, the bastard seems to have quite the collection of eyes. Things going the way they are, he seems to have stashed away an equally large collection of arms (just kidding there.. thinking he always uses Zetsu clones).

Quote Originally Posted by Artris View Post
    I got the impression that Madara is able to use izanagi without such penalties. He referred to Danzou's izanagi as imperfect.
    What penalties? The going blind one? It definitely still does that.

I think his reference to Danzo's Izanagi being imperfect was that Danzo could only sustain it for 1 minute per eye, whereas he is able to maintain it for at least 10 minutes (possibly longer/at wll) before the eye goes out.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I think his reference to Danzo's Izanagi being imperfect was that Danzo could only sustain it for 1 minute per eye, whereas he is able to maintain it for at least 10 minutes (possibly longer/at wll) before the eye goes out.
    I don't think Madara could sustain 10-minutes per eye. What he meant by imperfect was that Madara could use the technique at will, like he did this episode.

On the other hand, Danzo had to activate his technique at the beginning of the fight. It'll drain 1-eye-per-minute, as well as taking an eye immediately when he loses a life.

You can beat Danzo by outlasting his timelimit before taking only 1 life. In order to kill Madara you'll have to take all his lives.

So from his new mask, do you think Madara has 3 eyes now?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    So from his new mask, do you think Madara has 3 eyes now?
    No idea, lol. At least his old mask looked like a proper mask. This one looks like something Rorschach would wear.

You'd also have to wonder.. if the pair of Rinnegans originally belonged to Madara.. were they his original eyes? Did he take Sharingans from people to implant on himself after he gave the Rinnegan away?

Or was he just some 4-eyed freak? There's certainly no shortage of freaks in the ninja world, in Akatsuki especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    You'd also have to wonder.. if the pair of Rinnegans originally belonged to Madara.. were they his original eyes? Did he take Sharingans from people to implant on himself after he gave the Rinnegan away?

Or was he just some 4-eyed freak? There's certainly no shortage of freaks in the ninja world, in Akatsuki especially.
    Well, I remember there WAS that image when Itachi was talking about what it takes to make the Eternal Magekyou to Sasuke and there was the image of what kinda looked like a Susano'o with four Sharingans.

But I really think the Rinnegan being his is just a lie, or at least, a creative interpretation(like the interpretation that Madara was the former Mizukage). I mean, he's an Uchiha, so his Sharingans are probably real.

I'm just wondering if his mask has 3 eyes now because, after losing one of his Sharingans, and obtaining two Rinnegans, if he didn't have both Rinnegans implanted, one in his old Sharingan's place, the other in his forehead.

Rinnegan concretely being originally Madara's is bullshit. Like I said before, there's no way Madara knew Nagato back when those three were just orphans wandering around and then teached by Jiraiya. Either he had some role in teaching Nagato later or he's one of the megalomaniac egoists, who think along the lines of: "I'm the greatest Uchiha ever so all special eyes belong to me."