Thread: KONY 2012

KONY 2012

Not sure if anyone else has seen this so I thought I should make a post/discussion for it.

Can't really explain it so just watch it. Yes it might be long but it is very good.

Quite an interesting read. I tend to ignore most of the activist stuff on facebook, and im glad i didn't waste my time watching that video. While im sure its full of horrific images and super sad facts, watching and feeling sad about it will not in any way solve the problem. And i certainly wont be sending money to anyone, so there's that. Thanx for linking that rockmanj....you dirty pedo >.>.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Quite an interesting read. I tend to ignore most of the activist stuff on facebook, and im glad i didn't waste my time watching that video. While im sure its full of horrific images and super sad facts, watching and feeling sad about it will not in any way solve the problem. And i certainly wont be sending money to anyone, so there's that. Thanx for linking that rockmanj....you dirty pedo >.>.
    Geez :\ I hope the google doesn't think that I am one.

Saw on Access Hollywood that Hollywood is eating this propaganda hook, line, and stinker. Maybe there's more to it than internet activists are telling us?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Somewhat relevant
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

haha this is why i both love and hate facebook. Everybody think they're making a difference by following blindly.

Never said I was following it when I posted it. Just thought the video was interesting is all. And that link you posted was also interesting rockmanj.

Last edited by Sapphire; Sat, 03-10-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

i didnt mean you ....i've seen that link on my wall like 12 times already.

@saph: that first video is fucking hi-larious.