Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 577

I take your point about the ritual so it is highly unlikley Kabuto will find someone alive who he wants to kill and resummon, apart from Sasuke who I think is out of his league. But I don't agree about the contract thing with Edo Tensei, as when Kabuto was demonstrating Edo Tensei to Tobi he killed that Konoha Anbu and brought him back using the ritual, with no signing involved. Unless you are saying there is an intermediary that executes the matching of the soul with the host body with whom a contract needs to be signed?

That said the Genjutsu is probably going to be the way to handle this particular situation.

didn't consider the possibility of genjutsu. that's quite likely... and if you need a sacrifice, you can always use Anko, or if you're not a villain, maybe bring back Orochimaru as one (depends if you need to sacrifice a body or a soul...).
    maybe shikamaru can control Kabuto's shadow and force him to cancel the jutsu?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Are there other translations available? The last two chapters have been horrendous in terms of conveying anything but a very basic understanding of the plot.
    www.mangacanyon.com has one with a different translation.