Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 576

Naruto Chapter 576

[MangaZone] Naruto c.576: Online Viewing

Looks like Sasuke already prepares to be redeemed.

My god, this translation was painful to read... Hopefully a cleaner one comes out soon.

Sasuke is still just a winy little bitch.

That much is clear in any translation.

Blog Entries
    The translation fucking sucked.

But i get it i guess, Itachi good, Sasuke bad and gay for Naruto, Tsunade sucks.

Well Sauske/Itachi/Kages v. Madara should be badass at least.

ANBU Captain
    Itachi isn't gonna make it to the kage fight. I bet sasuke just snaps and throws away the only easy hope of putting madara down by making itachi "feel" then disappearing as a result of his soul receiving "closure". Itachi will probably go on a monologue about naruto then rest all his faith in him then "rest"

Madare is sexist. not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    As an artifact from a more conservatist Konoha, it's nothing special. Just standard gender roles.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Itachi was never even heading to Madara....he's heading to kabutoro to stop edo tensei
    -----------------

well that's probably the easiest way to stop Madara, but unless he's going to do some sort of genjutsu to force Kabutoro to dispell it, simply killing him will not stop the edo tensai.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I thought Kabutoro can`t cancel the technique...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

"And Im a woman" lol, Kishimoto as sexist as ever, like you <3

Really hated Sasukeīs behavior, itīs as if he didnīt evolve at all. The exact same whining from a year or two ago. Guess they need to have some brotherly incest to make peace.

Regarding the "will of fire", I sure hope it doesnīt become magic-like shit like Haki in One Piece.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    "And Im a woman" lol, Kishimoto as sexist as ever, like you <3

Really hated Sasukeīs behavior, itīs as if he didnīt evolve at all. The exact same whining from a year or two ago. Guess they need to have some brotherly incest to make peace.

Regarding the "will of fire", I sure hope it doesnīt become magic-like shit like Haki in One Piece.
    BLASPHEMY!! One piece prepared for the introduction of haki with no recon. I have stood idly by and said nothing while u rant but please sir if you would so kindly.......GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    I thought Kabutoro can`t cancel the technique...
    he said he can, the technique doesnt end if you kill him

Itachi will just put Kabutoro in a genjutsu and have him cancel the technique.

Personally I think someone needs to give Sasuke a good bitch slap; for someone who's supposed to be a genius he's pretty stupid, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    he said he can, the technique doesn't end if you kill him
    which is good for every one. I think most of the revived Ninjas are "good" and only fight because they are controlled by the enemy.

the few battle maniacs amongst them have already been dealt with, or will shortly be. If Kabutoro is killed, that would mean that Itachi is revived. and if Kabutoro was to be killed earlier, then Zabuza and Haku might have been back to life aswell.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    BLASPHEMY!! One piece prepared for the introduction of haki with no recon. I have stood idly by and said nothing while u rant but please sir if you would so kindly.......GTFO!
    Mfauli is a fucking waste of oxygen, i would laugh in his funeral and shit on his grave... BUT, you can't tell me Shanks' glare vs the sea king wasn't retconned into Haki.
    Last edited by Archangel; Thu, 03-01-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: More insults

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Mfauli is a fucking waste of oxygen, i would laugh in his funeral and shit on his grave... BUT, you can't tell me Shanks' glare vs the sea king wasn't retconned into Haki.
    I guess you could say that but then there is enel, and some other instances where it has already been hinted at but this is the naruto forum. I just want to see sasuke humiliated at this point. The most satifying scene in this manga would be watching him get wrecked by naruto and realizing the last ~3 years~ or so were a complete waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    I guess you could say that but then there is enel, and some other instances where it has already been hinted at but this is the naruto forum. I just want to see sasuke humiliated at this point. The most satifying scene in this manga would be watching him get wrecked by naruto and realizing the last ~3 years~ or so were a complete waste of time.
    Sasuke: "Kukukuku I have Susano'o!!

Naruto: "Meh. I have the TEN TAILS!"

Sasuke: "... fuck."