Thread: Bleach 362

Bleach 362

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    366 is the last episode, so there's only four eps left after this one.
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 362 - 1080p mkv: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2 | DDL3
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 362 - 720p mkv: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2 | DDL3
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 362 - 480p mkv: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2 | DDL3
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 362 - 480p avi: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2 | DDL3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, I guess if everyone handled their fights like Kenpachi, then they really can finish this arc in four episodes.

Really makes you wonder how they are gonna wrap this up indeed.
    I'm quite sure that many fights will be pretty much one shots. I'm guessing this is to show off the growth of the captains.
    Although Tsukishima deserves a lot more punishment.. him getting a one shot would be unfitting.

Ginjo will probably be fucked up by a Bankai Getsuga Tenshou..

Since they will be ending the series, shouldn't one 'peaceful' episode be the last one, to kind of finish up the characters stories or something? Or it can end more like they could pick it up in a few months.
    Does only the anime stop, or is the manga done too?

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    Does only the anime stop, or is the manga done too?
    The anime is ending first. The manga just started it's final arc three weeks ago with chapter 480.

The anime is ending first. The manga just started it's final arc three weeks ago with chapter 480.
    They've said it's the final arc?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    They've said it's the final arc?
    Yes they did.

Courtesy of Marik
    This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Tite Kubo's Bleach manga is entering its final story arc. Kubo has been drawing the manga in the magazine since 2001, and Shueisha published the 53rd compiled book volume of the manga in December.

Of course, that's not saying much, when you consider the Hueco Mundo are was, like, 5 years long. Bleach could still be going for awhile.

I hope at least it's the ending he envisioned, with Squad 0 and the Spirit King and all that, and he's not just stopping in the middle because he's being forced to.

So it's not gonna start up again? Kinda pointless powering up everyone and giving Ichigo a new refined sword and costume if that's the case. Have to say, even though they gave us a lot of fillers and crap, I'm gonna miss this anime if it doesn't come back.

Thus far the anime hasn't been much past the Soul Society arc. I mean, all the manga material was pretty cool but just not worth while due to those repulsive fillers. It'd be best if they took a long break, make sure the manga has enough material to animate and really put effort into animating it well. With very few or no fillers and good, thought out climaxes. Can't stress climaxes enough cause that's essential after long filler hells.

Ontopic though, I really wish they wouldn't make huge build ups with such short climaxes (looking @ you Aizen vs Ichigo battle!). So I hope the Kenpachi vs Giriko fight didn't end there. And this prolly is more previous eps related but the ff-ing roll calling gets really annoying.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    the ff-ing roll calling gets really annoying.
    I don't know what that is.

Should be one f. And to roll call means to check one's presence by reading aloud their names from a list, like in classrooms etc. Except there's no list when Ichigo does it.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Lol, I guess if everyone handled their fights like Kenpachi, then they really can finish this arc in four episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    Really makes you wonder how they are gonna wrap this up indeed.
    I'm quite sure that many fights will be pretty much one shots. I'm guessing this is to show off the growth of the captains.

Since they will be ending the series, shouldn't one 'peaceful' episode be the last one, to kind of finish up the characters stories or something?
    We all know Kenpachi tagged along with the other captains and lieutenants so he can fight Ichigo once they get rid of the small fries. That should be the first half of the last episode. The second half should be Ichigo getting closer to Rukia. If you ask me.

Man, what an ordeal it was to catch up again, even skipping all the fillers. Too much Ichigo standing shocked speechless by the most elementary things. At least these last eps show promise.