l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

Last episode made me want to read the manga again, this one not so much...

Man, I don't care if it's dumb, this episode had me psyched!

Seriously though, ANOTHER outfit change? The last one was like 2 episodes ago.

So I guess it's going to be SS Vs. the Fullbringers(and maybe Chad and Inoue).

This episode gave me goosebumps! Hope they don't overuse Ichigo's Bankai again, and I hope he has to do some training or some shit to get it back. Looking forward to the next few episodes and seeing more of Ichigo's power as well as the other Shinigami as I'm sure they've also gotten a lot stronger!

It's remarkable that, when Ichigo got stabbed with that special sword, he didn't go into spirit form... What does this mean?

His Shinigami wardrobe and Zanpakutou looks badass compared to his previous one. I'm glad they didn't continue that Fullbring outfit, it wouldn't grow on me.

This ep raises a lot of questions about his (yet again) new found prowess. What would be awesome is that his Bankai would be on a whole different level now, knowing he achieved Final Getsuga Tenshou previously. And maybe if he'd get his Fullbring powers back and fuse with it, somehow...

So many directions...

Guess time will tell.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Ichigo crying was the best part. HAHAHAHAHA!!! And of all people, Rukia is the one to scold him. hahaha. But really, how long did Gingo leave his sword in Ichigo's chest? Rukia's glowing sword too. They talked and talked and talked about how they outclevered each other. This means Bleach is back to its natural form. So much planning. Aizen is also crying in his cell. Tsukishima and Aizen must be related. They both have powers of illusion. And Ishida. What a putz. He knows who cut him down and he gets taken down so fast.

Anyways, it'll be interesting what Ichigo can do. I'm curious about the Hollow part of him. Is that gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    Anyways, it'll be interesting what Ichigo can do. I'm curious about the Hollow part of him. Is that gone?
    I think this is back the way Ichigo was at the beginning of the series. The powers he has right now aren't his OWN powers, they're just the powers of another Soul Reaper given to him. Only this time, instead of just Rukia, it's a whole bunch of people's power.

I'm guessing that this power, like his original powers before Urahara awoke his own powers, and at the same time, his Hollow side, will only be temporary. And once he defeats Ginjo, he'll get his own powers back. And his Hollow side with them.

Ohh and that house Ichigo cut with his Getsuga Tensho at the end, weren't his friends and family in it?

Quote Originally Posted by gos27 View Post
    Ohh and that house Ichigo cut with his Getsuga Tensho at the end, weren't his friends and family in it?
    I know right!