Thread: One Piece Chapter 657

One Piece Chapter 657

[MangaZone] One Piece c.657: Online Viewing

didn't one of the rookies have an ability like that? i think it was Trafangler Law (or Kidd).

last page was kindof shocking. the place is messed up.

yeah, one of the supernova rookies does have a ability like that, but it was never shown if Law's DF ability would let a person live while separated in parts/pieces. the only other character i can think of who could do this is don flamingo.

From the look of things, this island is probably a lab/test area of Dr. Vegapunk. I mean, just think about it. The name of the island [punk hazard], the weird rooms/conditions/collections [a dragon!, the half burning, half freezing weather, a room full of giant kids (who are either being examined on or raised to be navy officers), and the guys who are running around in hazmat suits. Another example of this is the gate with all of the different symbols and warnings from a few chapters back.

sorry if all of this has been discussed before, just trying to catch up.

Blog Entries
    It does seem like Law's ability

I have a hard time believing Sanji couldn't kick down that door.

Maybe Franky just wanted to show off?

Quote Originally Posted by Xscatic View Post
    yeah, one of the supernova rookies does have a ability like that, but it was never shown if Law's DF ability would let a person live while separated in parts/pieces. the only other character i can think of who could do this is don flamingo.
    I'm pretty sure the person lives while separated. Remember when Law was holding just the head of one of the marines and it was talking?

Edit: Now that you mention it, the fullbody suits those soldiers were wearing is somewhat reminiscent of Law's crew. Maybe they've been tasked to do something for him and the strawhats were captured unbeknownst to Law.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Maybe Law is now a Shichibukai? It's a possibility.

Late at night, i hold both my hands together and pretend I too could shoot a radical beam...

Some of these definitely remind me of some of the older supernovas that were introduced before. I hope we get to see more of them soon.

This island totes reminds me of the freezeflame world from super mario galaxy, btw.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    This whole atmosphere screams Law. I doubt he wanted to be a shichibukai though. It doesnt seem like his bag. Especially with how his last encounter with the WG ended. I also want to say that i am so psyched that zoro might end up fighting a ton more in this arc. Was i the only one who got hype to hear about an entire island of swordsmen? Finally some back story or a flashback fight to how zoro lost that eye!

and now for something completely out of late night left field............. It could be BUGGY!!!!

what if, just what if, buggy was summoned by WG to become a shichibukai, and he accepted. But then he is considered too weak, and he can't just disappear/ secretly be put away since his "cover" [everyone saw his face and heard his back-story on the den-dens] was blown during the war. So "they" force him into fights were he can't run from and as a result, he gets "stronger" to the point were he can use his DF on others against their will. To test it out, "they" (WG) use this samurai as bait.

I mean it has been two years since then, it could happen? We saw what happen to coby, helmappo, tashigi, even ussop. Why not the same happen to buggy? Of course he won't be anywhere near the level of the other shichibukai, and who in the hell would/ could get caught in something like that unless it's a surprise attack. Plus I could see Buggy playing at the same angle Moria was; having his crew in secret while he looks/steal treasure from both sides.

(not likely, but i'll expect anything from Oda at this point)

we now return you to your programming already in progress.........

This island looks awfully similar to the island Blackbeard has Jewelry Bonney captured on.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v61/c595/5.html

It is described as a burning island in the New World which would only make this half plausible, what with the second part being snowy mountains. Not even sure what the significance of that would be.

No its on break this week.

Blog Entries
    Wut? I don't remember that...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Carnage is right, there`s no episode this week.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

It was on the last page last week, wasnt translated though.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubisrage View Post
    no one piece?
    no one piece , it is breek this week, maybe oda should need a rest. He is a hard working man, as far as i know.
    manga, bleach, naruto, one piece