Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 574

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Yea, that seemed like a huge waste of energy. Does he even still know Itachi is alive? Maybe his use is something lame, how staying SSJ in DBZ made it easier to cope with. Still kind of goes against the "laws" of the Narutoverse though.
    Wasn't that a characteristic of the EMS, though? That you could just use your super sharingan powers like, whenever you want?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

that's how I felt but i guess it just prevents you from going blind

Yeah, EMS just means that your eyesight won´t go bad. Unlimited chakra? Come on...

Well if the first arc was any indication, just using the sharingan for copying jutsu was enough to deplete Kakashi's chakra. It seems to me nothing short of a jinchurriki would realistically be able to tap into any EMS-level techniques.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Kakashi`s Chakra is abnormally low and sharingan techniques hit him harder since he`s not an Uchiha.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Kakashi`s Chakra is abnormally low and sharingan techniques hit him harder since he`s not an Uchiha.
    You know, if Kakashi became a Jinchurriki he would become a proper bad ass character seeing as he is supposed to know over 1000 techniques. Maybe Naruto should lend him one.

I thought it was that since he's not an Uchiha, that the Sharingan uses up more chakra. Kakashi back when he taught Sasuke the Chidori, he said he was only able to do 3 a day and back then looked like Sasuke was able to do 2.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Abnormally low? Geez... Kakashi is still in the upper echelon of ninjas in the naruto world, and he had like 3x the amount of chakra Sasuke had before he left to be with Orochimaru.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    But he`s not in the higher ranks because of his high amount of chakra, but rather his high amount of everything else, is there a fight where he HASN`T run out of chakra? if he has low amount of chakra and sasuke has normal amount, shouldn`t sasuke have more than kakashi in part 1?

Then again, he just fought a war for a day and then fought some tailed beasts, so i might be wrong with this.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Thu, 02-16-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I always thought that Kakashi's chakra level was average, but since his sharingan is always on that amount of chakra just drains faster. Which would explain that he if he knows 1000 justus, he can only do a certain amount per battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Xscatic View Post
    I always thought that Kakashi's chakra level was average, but since his sharingan is always on that amount of chakra just drains faster. Which would explain that he if he knows 1000 justus, he can only do a certain amount per battle.
    Kakashi is like a smart phone running on full brightness with GPS and 4G on, while watching videos on youtube and downloading a song. Without an extended battery (tailed beast, being a freak, etc.) his battery just runs dry by the end of the day (battle).

Still, I enjoy watching his fights.