Thread: Bleach 360

Bleach 360

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 360 - 1080p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 360 - 720p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 360 - 480p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 360 - 480p avi: Torrent | DDL

Did anyone see this one coming? For I as one sure didn't!

------ episode spoilers below----

I guess all fullbringers are evil, then.
    Makes me wonder what their objectives are, now. It also seems they (at least Ginjo) was a shinigami substitute, because of his combat pass..
    Just when you thought things couldn't get more fucked up, they think of a way.
    Also makes me wonder why he didn't mess with Uryuu's memory. Then again, maybe he did and Ryuuken fixed it or something.

Seems like next ep is Soul society to the rescue!
    Something that bothers me a bit is that in 1.5 years the people from soul society seem to have aged a bit. This is weird since some of them seem to be around for hundreds of years..
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Tue, 02-14-2012 at 12:13 PM.

I don't think we need to be putting episode titles in the thread titles. Especially for series that don't even play their episode titles in the episode.

What does gingo mean by, (your fullbring is mine)? He simply puts his own badge on his sword? so is he gonna steal ichigo's fullbring now?? someone please explain..

(Btw awesome idea to add the Episode title to the thread name =)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkalash View Post
    What does gingo mean by, (your fullbring is mine)? He simply puts his own badge on his sword? so is he gonna steal ichigo's fullbring now?? someone please explain..
    Well I don't think anyone is going to be able to explain that as we all just watched the same episode. It's probably as he says though, Ichigo's Fullbring is his, so he's more than likely going/trying to steal his Fullbring powers.

Good twist to the episode, Ginjo looked pretty damn evil when he was standing behind Ichigo. He's more than likely the mastermind behind the whole thing.

That was an okay twist. Not as cool as the one I thought they were gonna do. But still decent.

No. It isn't. One of the things I like about Bleach is it DOESN'T start every episode with a big fat spoiler in the title card.

We all like different things I think it would be nice if bleach showed the title of the episode, like one piece and naruto does and like most manga does.

WOW! Is this awesome or is this awesome?!!!

Remember how they said they wanted Ichigo to regain his powers so that they could give him their power? Well, what would happen if you have two people who are half Shinigami, half human? Then either one can transfer their powers to the other. It seems that Gingo's ability is to be able to take Fullbring power from someone by force instead of it being voluntary. The only thing that has me puzzled right now is I'm wondering if Gingo let himself be cut so as to steal Tsukishima's powers and he's now using it on Ichigo to "brainwash" Ichigo into giving up his powers (and giving them to Gingo).

Then again, my ideas never work out. So we'll see.

[QUOTE=Parkalash;508291I think it would be nice if bleach showed the title of the episode, like one piece and naruto does and like most manga does.[/QUOTE]But interestingly, the Bleach manga doesn't do that. Bleach chapter titles are always weird music references.

But like you said, we all like different things. I personally hate it when Naruto or One Piece spoils the episode in the title.

I just copied the title from the release thread, didn't think about it.

Too bad that topic title thing took over the thread. I'd say the episode itself is more important than an idiot like me that messed with the consistency of things.

Something that keeps bugging me is that, even though it's canon, Tsukishima still looks like an uninspired filler character.

i'm liking this arc, i wonder what urahara, rukia, and his dad are up to..

I thought that was ichigo's badge that he put on his sword?

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
    I thought that was ichigo's badge that he put on his sword?
    No that's Ginjo's badge. You can see him having it in episode 343 as it slips out from his bag. And I think you see it another time as well. And it has a chain attached to it which ichigo doesn't have.