Thread: Bleach 359

Bleach 359

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 359 - 1080p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 359 - 720p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 359 - 480p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 359 - 480p avi: Torrent | DDL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Haha, holy crap, Tsukishima is literally making Self Insert Fanfiction out of reality. And he's written himself as a total Mary Sue.

The interesting twist now would be if Tsukishima really HAS been around the whole time and he's actually just restoring people's memories. And there's someone else that has been changing people's memories for the entire series.

Just as Aizen planned.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 02-07-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    That sounds possible, but...

A) He has the bad guy aura going on.

B) Why attack Ishida? if he was a good guy he would`ve restored his memory as well.

C) Why have the Fullbringers attack Ginjo?

Also, it`s... Censoring time!
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Tue, 02-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Doubt he's been there the whole time, they're hardly going to drop that bomb on us after all that. Wonder what Ichigo's dad (can't remember his name) was doing with that weird glowing sword, and who does it belong to!? Enjoyed that episode though, especially the part when Ichigo brings out his fullbring and has the little fight with Tsukishima.

Could bleach sink any lower then it has by now... guess not, its just so bad... the anime had a good ending with him not haveing any powers anymore after stopping Aizen...

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Ishida vs Tsukishima:
    Ishida was deeply cut by Tsukishima and thus was severely injured. All the others were also deeply cut, but have no trace of it.
    My guess is that Ishida's Quincy powers rejected "Book of the End" powers and left him with the deep wound.

Other than that, the multiple Ichigo speed illusion... well that crap has been around in anime for a long time.
    Espada Ichigo is very lame.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Haha, holy crap, Tsukishima is literally making Self Insert Fanfiction out of reality. And he's written himself as a total Mary Sue.
    Gary Stu... Despite his looks I'm pretty sure he's a dude, like Ishida.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Also, it`s... Censoring time!
    I frikkin' knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Ishida vs Tsukishima:
    Ishida was deeply cut by Tsukishima and thus was severely injured. All the others were also deeply cut, but have no trace of it.
    My guess is that Ishida's Quincy powers rejected "Book of the End" powers and left him with the deep wound.
    Been wondering about that too. I'm still second guessing weather Ishida actually's been affected or not. My guess would be not and he'll show up, pretending to be affected to eventually make little to no change in a dire situation.

Other than that, the multiple Ichigo speed illusion... well that crap has been around in anime for a long time.
    Espada Ichigo is very lame.
    It was the same the 1st time he used his Bankai. I'd expect an Ichigo rage mode very soon, also.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Wed, 02-08-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    C) Why have the Fullbringers attack Ginjo?
    I would assume to subdue him so that Tsukishima can cut him.

Damn.. that is a HUGE censor.. a small cut in the anime vs a cut off arm in the manga.
    I really want a Bleach Uncut version eventually. Just make that a 18+ release or something.
    Wasn't it the same with Chad, when Yammy messed him up?

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    Wasn't it the same with Chad, when Yammy messed him up?
    It's like the 4th time they've done that.

I know Ishida lost an arm to Ulquiorra also.

I guess no one's enjoying this arc more than I am. This is AWESOME!!! Ichigo finally wants to cut someone down. You gotta admit, that up in the ceiling corner move was amazing.

I'm wondering though. When Inoue used her powers on Tsukishima... her power is essentially removing or undoing the past. Can it work with memories too? Her power isn't specifically healing, right? It's just that this is what it's most useful for. Anyways, Ishida is the unknown element so far, so I'm sure it'll go that way before Inoue is ever convinced to use her powers that way. Still, it'd be cool to see Inoue use her powers in more, shall we say, destructive ways as well.

And DarthEnder, HELLZ NO Aizen didn't plan this. Though you gotta admit, there WAS a lot of planning going on for this, errr... plan. But HELLZ NO with Aizen's plan!!!! THAT IS NOT FUNNY!

I'm sure in the end...it all comes out to...rescuing aizen!