HorribleSubs
    Fairy Tail
    Episode 116

1080p: Torrent | DDL
    720p: Torrent | DDL
    480p: Torrent | DDL

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Nearly cried in that one.

Sucks that Gray's method of winning was circumstantial and not an actual power-up (blood and Sea-bolsted Gungineer). The latter had a nice impaling effect that was alluring.

That's some nice yellow lightning approaching the island. *wink wink*

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Bleh, I'm kinda disappointed Ultear isn't really that evil. After like a half a dozen different betrayal twists, she's still just another character troubled by their traumatic childhood.

I always like in this series how, like, EVERY character is connected in hugely circumstantial ways. It's like, hey, there's Brain again, look at that, being all pivotal in someone elses backstory!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth
    Bleh, I'm kinda disappointed Ultear isn't really that evil. After like a half a dozen different betrayal twists, she's still just another character troubled by their traumatic childhood.
    I was disappointed when I thought Ultear's memory started coming back ("Another convenient partial memory loss?!"), but when they said that they were Ul's since she merged with the sea it all fit together and my emotions rebounded. A big reason for that is as you said, everything seems to fit together in Fairy Tail.. be it characters or actual events.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~