Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 655

The only character that I feel is still fairly forced into the mix is Brooke. He's really got like just 3 shticks that he uses over and over throughout the series.

@Tofu #2: That really strong supernova guy with the wings.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to ask. Since when did the strawhats have a baby den den mushi?
    Last edited by Assertn; Thu, 02-02-2012 at 04:23 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    what skypeia crew?
    I'm trying to look for it. Its the Monk Pirates. A bunch of the Supernovas headed to the new world ASAP and he went to the lightning island. A picture reminded me of that place. I dont know, its what popped into my head when I first saw this island.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Urouge

the island is obviously an experiment from vega punk gone wrong

That's very possible, and it fits well. If that's the case the Dragon could be a mythical awaken zoan type that was experimented on as well.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

ANBU Captain
    This definitely must've been the site for Aokiji and Sakazuki's battle. The guy on the den den mushi did say it was really cold in one portion of the island. They also did say that the island was remote. What could be more far off than an island that isnt even supposed to be on the WG's scope of islands than somewhere they aren't allowed to be for a simple fight? I bet they just werent betting on the battle taking days to finish.
    I have a feeling that Zoro is going to potentially fight a large majority of the battles in these upcoming arcs. With the presence of this samurai nation and the heavy amount of sword wielding pirates, i think zoro will gain fame very quickly towards his dream.
    That last emblem cant be the yonkou or revolutionaries. I think that last emblem might represent the shichibukai. When they glanced at the warning sign it did have all WG affiliations. If it was revolutionary then robin would have noticed it. The yonkou are just 4 unbelievably strong pirates who aren't united so it cant be their seal either.
    Random prediction: I bet Aokiji shows up next chapter to help w/the dragon. I have this suspicion that not only is he still on this island but that this dragon isnt really an enemy.

Man people are bitching about straw hat antics. Feels like just yesterday everyone was bitching about the core crew being split up for such a long period of time. I do understand the lack of patience seeing how after the lousy fishman island arc kind of want to see the straw hats encounter some new world heavy hitters. But then again some of the best arcs have started off pretty boring. One of my favorites the Shabody Archipeligo started off pretty weak with camie and the flying fish riders, but then went into awesome thanks to appearance of Reileigh and the super novas.