Thread: Bleach 358

Bleach 358

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 358 - 1080p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 358 - 720p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 358 - 480p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 358 - 480p avi: Torrent | DDL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man, Tsukishima's power is fucking broooooooken.

Jesus, Ichigo's Fullbring totally makes him look like an Espada.

So his Fullbring will naturally merge with his Soul Reaper powers over time...so he really will be a Soul Reaper/Hollow/Fullbringer then. Hopefully, the series takes it time getting there. I'm in no hurry to see Ichigo be OP again.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 01-31-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Wow. Just, wow. Tsukishima chose some crappy friends. With powers like that I'd be friends with Bill Gates or some other rich dude.
    It makes no sense for Ichigo to leave Tsukishima with his loved ones. You just completed your powers, wth dude?!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Jesus, Ichigo's Fullbring totally makes him look like an Espada.
    Exactly what I thought. And he got a puny dagger now, instead of a huge-ass Zanpakutō. The irony.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I thought it was probably one of the most interesting episodes ever. It was made clear that Tsukishima was interested in Ichigo all along. They played the look in Ichigo's eyes well. He just got owned. He knew there was nothing he could do. What? Start attacking in his own home and have everyone in there die instantly? Sorry, that's not gonna fly. Not only that, but Tsukishima could have killed any one of them, including Ichigo, at any time up to that point. We now know that Tsukishima wanted Ichigo to get his powers back all along. He waited until he did get them back before having Ginjo's team turn on him.

Ichigo just realized he's been played like a fiddle. I'm really liking this kind of development and hope it keeps up.

Ichigo's fullbring outfit is kinda gay if you ask me, compared to the one he had in the final fight against Aizan which was badass! Having said that though I'm enjoying this arc a lot. Looking forward to see if they pan it out well.

Yeah, I'm not really liking how he keeps getting these new looks, and they each only last for, like, 2 episodes.

I mean, is he all done with the giant black energy swastika thing? And the black flame robes? Are we just done with that already?

After the sweet chain wrapped around his arm and the ninja mask of Final Getsugatensho each only lasting a couple episodes, it's starting to feel like Kubo is just playing cosplay with Ichigo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I mean, is he all done with the giant black energy swastika thing? And the black flame robes? Are we just done with that already
    Yes

This whole arc feels very forced, like it's just an excuse to get Ichigo back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    This whole arc feels very forced, like it's just an excuse to get Ichigo back in the game.
    Which, don't have a problem with, I just kinda wish he'd stop around Chad/Inoue/Ishida's power level. If he quickly ramps back up to 1000x more powerful than them, it quickly makes them irrelevant again.

Blog Entries
    They never really stopped being irrelevant.

They never really stopped being irrelevant.
    Well, irrelevant in the sense that they are outclassed by the enemies Ichigo faces to the point where they might as well just not be there.

That's hard to judge so far, because thus far, the only villains in this arc are Tsukishima and his lackey. And the lackey at least doesn't seem like he'd be stronger than Chad.

Blog Entries
    Well the fact that they seem relevant now only helps to make this saga that much more strange and off putting. Apparently there were people roaming the earth this whole time with power greatly surpassing that of the pre-Aizen espada and SS never did anything about it?

Well the fact that they seem relevant now only helps to make this saga that much more strange and off putting.
    I find it less offputting than Ichigo Gokuing his way through story arcs and what used to be main characters in the series constantly having to take a back seat to various Captains and Vizards that we barely even know.