Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 570

Naruto Chapter 570

[MangaStream] Naruto c.570: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

Oh hell yeah! I honestly never thought we'd ever see the fox's cooperation. I suppose in as much as I never thought about it. I like where they went here, this will sure make the final Sasuke battle more fun.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

If up until now all we have seen was Naruto with his gate closed thus having his real potential sealed away... What are we about to witness? I believe he should be able to preform mass shadow clones even with the gold aura now.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    This is going to end badly.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Blog Entries
    I... It's not like i wanted to help you baka!!!

Tsunderism aside, i'm looking forward to next week's chapter.

Kurama so kawaii-desu.

Did the fourtail(Son goku) do the same charka melding as the nine tails or did "Tobi" pull it back in time?
    The Answer Lies Not In The Stars But Within Ourselves.

I think he might have been communicating with Naruto, not melding chakra.

last page made me lol a bit
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    last page made me lol a bit
    Kuroma looks like he's about to rape someone.

I liked the page with all the tailed beasts standing (09), they finally feel like monsters.

Naruto fist-bumped the monkey, too. Does that mean he has some of his chakra now as well?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Shukaku is missing, I guess since Gara is still alive Tobi can't use him in his arsenal.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    He prob coudl`ve bringed back the previous 1 tail host, but he probably couldn`t be bothered since he assumed 6 beast were more than enough.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I... It's not like i wanted to help you baka!!!
    dear god, i wanted to die when I read that panel. wtf?! and it even looked as if the Kyuubi was blushing ...

I think most of us expected a cooperation between Naruto and the Kyuubi, but damn, this whole "development" towards that new state of affairs was/is written so hilariously badly. It´s like Kishimoto totally forgot about what he described the Kyuubi as before, you know, ultimate evil and all that. All it takes are three chapters and he became Naruto´s best buddy. sigh

Now all that´s left to piss me off some more, is for the unleashed Kyuubi to lose to Madara/Sasuke. It´s not like the Kyuubi´s infinite chakra should be stronger than anything else, right? :/

Ofcourse naruto and bee are gonna lose, there is no way this is gonna end well for either of them.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    dear god, i wanted to die when I read that panel. wtf?! and it even looked as if the Kyuubi was blushing ...

I think most of us expected a cooperation between Naruto and the Kyuubi, but damn, this whole "development" towards that new state of affairs was/is written so hilariously badly. It´s like Kishimoto totally forgot about what he described the Kyuubi as before, you know, ultimate evil and all that. All it takes are three chapters and he became Naruto´s best buddy. sigh

Now all that´s left to piss me off some more, is for the unleashed Kyuubi to lose to Madara/Sasuke. It´s not like the Kyuubi´s infinite chakra should be stronger than anything else, right? :/
    Infinite chakra does not equate to infinite power

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    Infinite chakra does not equate to infinite power
    I´d claim the Naruto-series has established that to be a fact. That legendary zombie-Raikage and the current Raikage can move at lightning-speed because of their huge chakra-amount. There were also many instances in the past where strong characters were shocked by the amount of chakra of their enemies.

It is possible to outwit an enemy with more chakra, but when we´re talking about *infinite* chakra, then I see difficulties in finding some trick to counter all that power. Not that it won´t happen, mind you. Madara won´t be defeated in this confrontation lol

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I think what's more telling about the series stance on massive amounts of chakra is the Power of the Eyes vs. Power of the Body thing mentioned during the Uchiha and Senju origins. Large amounts of chakra give you access to a subset of ninja magicks that you mentioned like really fast movement. But there are a variety of other powers that exist like genjutsu, space/time jutsu, animals/monsters/demons with their own power sets that can be summoned to fight on your behalf. At this point in the story, the gamut of powers is large enough to imagine a counter to any set of powers and tactics available to those using said set. This renders a phrase like "infinite power" almost meaningless. Unless you're talking about the sage of the six paths turning himself into a jinchuruki by joining with the 10 tailed beast.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Now that the Nine Tails is unseal, can Madara summon him?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    He prob coudl`ve bringed back the previous 1 tail host, but he probably couldn`t be bothered since he assumed 6 beast were more than enough.
    Edited out.
    Last edited by Y; Thu, 01-19-2012 at 06:29 PM.