Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 113

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Fairy Tail Ep. 113

HorribleSubs - ep113 720p | 480p
    AnimeUltima - 1080p

-------------------------------

Guess that leaves Laxus as the only person who can save Fairy Tail now.

PV with Erza and Jellal looks tasty (and ominous)
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 01-14-2012 at 12:21 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Actually, it seems pretty likely that once Erza defeats Azuma, the draining effect will probably stop. Which is why they're really lucky he's such a Blood Knight.

They're bringing back Laxus sooner than I expected. He was only gone, like, two arcs.

It always works to pour more gasoline into the fire when things are already going bad for the good guys. And the worst of the bad guys hasn't done anything yet after defeating Makarov himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    It always works to pour more gasoline into the fire when things are already going bad for the good guys.
    Not sure what fights you're watching. 4 of the 7 Kin were already defeated with another one on his way down. Without this tree thing, GH was well on it's way to getting wiped out.

I don't think so. Gildarts vs. Blue note (or whatever was his name) is far from solved. The one at the camp could have tipped either way, though probably Fairy Tail would have won. Erza's fight, as well, could have gone either way, and in fact that situation still hasn't changed, like the Grimoire dude said. Gray vs Ultear hasn't even really started, but anybody would place the bets on Ultear in that one. Besides, like I said in my previous post, Hades, the most powerful Grimoire man, is still sitting idle while Makarov is comatose. Even if Grimoire lost a bunch of people, Fairy Tail is highly beaten up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I don't think so. Gildarts vs. Blue note (or whatever was his name) is far from solved. The one at the camp could have tipped either way, though probably Fairy Tail would have won. Erza's fight, as well, could have gone either way, and in fact that situation still hasn't changed, like the Grimoire dude said. Gray vs Ultear hasn't even really started, but anybody would place the bets on Ultear in that one. Besides, like I said in my previous post, Hades, the most powerful Grimoire man, is still sitting idle while Makarov is comatose. Even if Grimoire lost a bunch of people, Fairy Tail is highly beaten up as well.
    Yes, but most of the Fairy Tail members who are defeated were characters that weren't on this level anyway. GH basically swept through all the B-tier members of Fairy Tail, but as they have been fighting the higher tier members, they've been getting their asses kicked.

Basically, GH only has 9 people in this battle, and 5 of them were basically done by the time the tree thing happened.