Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 568

I don't see how the Sharingan just powered up. More so I can see why it's actually weaker, Tobi's control does not seem that perfect as I originally thought. And it's not like any Sharingan user can even develop his level of control. We were told the nine tails could be controlled a long time ago. So I basically assumed the other beasts could as well, not at first but way before now.

I liked this chapter but the only real problem is I feel that Naruto should have learned that the tailed beasts have names around the time he meet Killer Bee. I don't know how it never came up? That's a little bit of a writing fault but nothing to nit pick.

And regardless of what you call it does anyone think or know if we can be expecting an other chapter release soon? Did Jump not release one week because of the holiday? Or was it just late due to this time of year? If it was late and there are a jump release yesterday etc. Then we should be getting an other chapter release within 1-3 days right?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    And regardless of what you call it does anyone think or know if we can be expecting an other chapter release soon? Did Jump not release one week because of the holiday? Or was it just late due to this time of year? If it was late and there are a jump release yesterday etc. Then we should be getting an other chapter release within 1-3 days right?
    No more Manga until January 11th.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie