Thread: One Piece Episode 528

One Piece Episode 528

[yibis] One Piece 528 - 720p mkv: Torrent | DDL1 | DDL2
    [yibis] One Piece 528 - 400p avi: Torrent | DDL1 | DDL2

[Yonkou] One Piece 528 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [NoGrp] One Piece 528 - 720p: Torrent | DDL1 | DDL2

[HorribleSubs] One Piece 528 - 360p: Torrent | DDL

Episode 529 Preview
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 01-07-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Sanji-kuuuun~~~
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Luffy is so goddamn badass now.

Sanji...not so much...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Sanji`s blood type is... S negative what?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

They should just let Sanji be. If he died, he would die the happiest man alive, if he lived, he would be so anemic for a while he wouldn't cause trouble. What good is pumping blood into him when he pumps it back out a moment later? If they still insist on giving the transfusion, Chopper should mix some sedative in, at the very least.

Everybody else got stronger without acquiring an equally big weakness in the process. Sanji should be ashamed of himself.

That reminds me, I wonder if Franky is still completely vulnerable from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    They should just let Sanji be. If he died, he would die the happiest man alive, if he lived, he would be so anemic for a while he wouldn't cause trouble. What good is pumping blood into him when he pumps it back out a moment later? If they still insist on giving the transfusion, Chopper should mix some sedative in, at the very least.

Everybody else got stronger without acquiring an equally big weakness in the process. Sanji should be ashamed of himself.

what can you do, Sanji has always been a lover of women, imagine living on a island with only gay men that are lusting and chasing you for two whole years without a break. Talk about pent up sexual frustration.

While it is moronic it does provide comic relief and keeps with the original spirit of the Strawhat Pirates. I like how Luffy isn't pulling any punches and taking care of business. Also they have become really suspicious of people.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I have no problems with comic relief, but if it starts to get in the way of story development, it gets dubious.

But I suppose Sanji was always useless in front of women, so maybe this isn't actually any change at all, aside from his very life supposedly being in danger. Though if I was asked to donate blood to a guy who bleeds it merely from being touched by a woman, I'd refuse without a second thought - unless serious money was involved. Do these guys even have any money?

You could argue that Sanji's condition is now CAUSING story development rather than getting in the way of it.

Yeah, it definitely has an impact now. Plus, it also revealed something interesting about Fisher Tiger's death.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Method to madness, one might say.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.