Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 567

Naruto Chapter 567

[MangaStream] Naruto c.567: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 12-14-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Oh well. Power levels donīt make any sense anymore. The Kyuubi went from "ultimate evil" to "tame beast" for good.

At least, it was an entertaining chapter, I will admit.

Blog Entries
    Rofl, tsundere Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Oh well. Power levels donīt make any sense anymore. The Kyuubi went from "ultimate evil" to "tame beast" for good.

At least, it was an entertaining chapter, I will admit.
    Haha yep, Kakashi and Guy seem to be able to hang in a clash of super powers. Guy is going to have to go at least 7th gate before this battle ends, where Kakashi will pull out some other hack jitsu out of his eye.

I would like to see Naruto and the 9-tails working like Bee and the 8-tails (despite the whole thing about the 9-tails being evil, and yadda yadda...) it seems like its going that way.

I didn't there to be dialog between the other tailed beast and them trying to overcome Tobi's (don't know what to call him anymore) control.

Well I guess friendship no jutsu succeeded....lame, I was hoping the animosity between them would never go away seeing as how you know, kyuubi being pure evil...
    I guess Naruto will now just turn into tailed beast mode.
    -----------------

I can accept the Kyuubi acting the way he is.

All through the series we are told he's totally evil, that he wants to only destroy, however, we never actually see him act like this. I don't buy the Kyuubi being in control when Naruto grows a 4th tail. Every time we go that route it's not because of the Kyuubi, but because of Naruto's own blind rage. All Kyuubi has wanted since the beginning of this series is to be free, and who can blame him? He's imprisoned in someone that until not too long ago, he only thought wanted to use him for power(and for the most part, this has been true via actions).

I don't believe that it's a large leap of judgement that the Kyuubi has grown a certain level of respect for Naruto, and likewise I believe that Naruto is beginning to respect his jailed friend. If anything, this series has shown that Naruto has the ability to break down the chains of just about everyone's hatred; he has been the catalyst of change. To say it's off the mark for the Kyuubi to act like this after finally having some level of dialogue(Other then, "U MAD BRO? Break this seal and I'll show you mad.") with this catalyst isn't crazy, it's logical.

The Kyuubi's not evil! He's just... misunderstood.

KIMOCHI~II

ANBU Captain
    Kyuubi:....can't hear your obvious anger over my character development b/c I'm ~~sleeeeeppiiiiiinnngggg~~

Next we'll find out that Tobi is actually Dr. Phil.

Why do all these douchey comments sound so familiar? Oh yeah the ending of the Pain arc. Should be used to it by now kids.

Pein was a mystical being made out of pure evil energy?
    -----------------

Shounen Heart > Emo Angst. Here endeth the lesson.

Yeah the message here is "just rely on dark forces and repressed rage to carry you through life's troubles, you're gonna friendship them eventually!"

The message here is there doesn't need to always be a fucking message. Why can't you just have fun with it and take it for what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    The message here is there doesn't need to always be a fucking message. Why can't you just have fun with it and take it for what it is?
    Because not only is it stupid, but seeing the Kyuubi act this way is especially not enjoyable. This isnt Bleach, where the storytelling is so bad its good.

Kyuubi getting fond of Naruto certainly opens new possibilities but after being told for years that it's a being of pure evil I don't feel all that comfortable to see it turn to "misunderstood, angsty teenager".

Still, good chapter.

Blog Entries
    Fucking narutards, how do they work?

Unfortunately, this is gotnegativity.net where the only thing guaranteed is that no matter what happens in the manga, nobody is going to be happy with it and they are going to find every little possible detail they can to bitch about, no matter how minor it may be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Unfortunately, this is gotnegativity.net where the only thing guaranteed is that no matter what happens in the manga, nobody is going to be happy with it and they are going to find every little possible detail they can to bitch about, no matter how minor it may be.
    Sounds like somene doesn't browse the OP manga section.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Sounds like somene doesn't browse the OP manga section.
    No, people still baww there, too.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07