Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 566

Naruto Chapter 566

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.566: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

thanks for the upload

Blog Entries
    Why does everyone get a chakra cloak now? Gaara didn't have one, it was made of sand.

Shit just got real.
    -----------------

Fuck you, Kishimoto.

:/

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Why does everyone get a chakra cloak now? Gaara didn't have one, it was made of sand.
    Probably laziness...deus ex machina to the rescue!

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Fucking lame. Why just not let them all turn to their full released state instead of one step below it? Fucking lame.

Its funny that everyone now just keeps complaining about how lame naruto is getting and how much you all don't like the direction its taking but keep reading it seemingly just to bitch about it. Kinda sad

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    It's called having hope. You should try it. Might brighten up your day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuichi_Utazu View Post
    Its funny that everyone now just keeps complaining about how lame naruto is getting and how much you all don't like the direction its taking but keep reading it seemingly just to bitch about it. Kinda sad
    well if you've had read more carefully, you would've noticed that we always hope for it getting better again. and if its getting better, we even praise this series.
    it's just as schizophrenic as the series itself.

edit: i was too slow

ANBU Captain
    I love how the eight tails is equally disappointed as all of us when he has to tell naruto that all of the jinchuriki just powered up lol. Yeah this chapter might have been a cop out but think of it this way, with kakashi there genjutsu could play a factor in this shared vision shenanegans.

When you´ve followed a manga series since you were 16 years old, you want to see its end. As for me, I have no hope that this manga will end in a satisfying way, unless Orochimaru returns and makes a triumphant entrance.

I've been following naruto for years, it does suck, but I'm gonna finish it.

Well, I actually still enjoy it, even if I do not like some of the chapters. And I have no expectations about the ending...it will end how it ends.

This guy is just butthurt that people are trash talking his narutos. I can tell because i've been there, back when I was enjoying the sasuke chase arc.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Man so much bitching. I honestly enjoyed this chapter. Love how wonderfully overpowered tobi is with his jinurinki 6 paths of pain and I love that they can access their full tailed beasts. I think it's a suitably badass final villain. Only thing to make it better would be if gai sensai heroically sacrifices himself by using all 8 gates to take out one of the bodies and dies.

Need some main character death in this war.

so, they removed the 7swordsmen out of the story? fuck, kishimonto.

Naruto really needs to start holding his weight in this battle, he's acting like a spectator. besides, getting saved by Kakashi and Gai? didn't those two die already? (well, obviously not, but they should've).

Wow, really? People are bitching about how bad Naruto is now? Guys, that went out of vogue years ago. The new hotness is to notice that Naruto has been well plotted and fun (and even more shocking, funny) pretty consistently for years. That's years, plural. Your great plan for the series is to reintroduce Orochimaru again? Good God get the hell away from me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    so, they removed the 7swordsmen out of the story? fuck, kishimonto.
    And now i eagerly wait to witness those battle animated in filler.

Inb4 Team Gai clones quality animation.

I didn't think about this when I first posted here, but, well, here it is, folks: Tobi is Obito. Kakashi and Gai arrived here for no reason other than to know who he is when his mask comes off. You know it's true!