Thread: Bleach 351

Bleach 351

Bleach 351

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 351 - 720p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 351 - 480p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 351 - 480p avi: Torrent | DDL

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, "Would you wait for your enemy to ready his weapon on the battlefield?"

"Yeah...I probably would."

He so would.

seg.jpg
    lolsegregation

I don't know how to gauge the strengths of these people compared to the 13 squads. I mean it'd be fun to see them clash, but not if it turns out to be a curb stomp battle.

I'm wondering if Fullbringer Ichigo is going to continue the power curve of the series and be somehow stronger than he was before, or if this whole thing is an excuse to kinda reset Ichigo's power level because it was beyond the point of effective storytelling before.

If Fullbringer Ichigo is weaker than Vizard Ichigo then we have an excuse to have villains that aren't on Aizen's level again.

Well, I'm kinda happy about Ichigo training and using more than one or two techniques. Though so far, it's only fullbring + spiritual pressure. Still, if he does regain his powers, it might add more than just Getsuga Tenshou. Nice freeze frame there at the end. I like seeing Chad/Sado more often. He speaks more too and seems to know more than he lets on. IOW, it's almost as if he's shaping up to be a critical part of this arc.

They never really explained why the Fullbringers want to get rid of their powers. I understand that having a normal life is a possible explanation, but people tend to want more power, not less. So I don't buy the excuse. The girl and the bartender guy seemed to find it painful or disturbing to use Fullbring. I hope it's not some cheezy explanation like every time they use it, part of their own soul disappears.

DarthEnder: About relative power, I think that's what the whole Ishida thing was about. Though how strong was Ishida compare to everyone else, we never really got a good indication. He does have a special technique. So I'm guessing the Fullbringers are on the level of the Espadas or top level Shinigami. I agree that at that level, you can do some story telling. Otherwise, I think you lose track of the power scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    They never really explained why the Fullbringers want to get rid of their powers. I understand that having a normal life is a possible explanation, but people tend to want more power, not less.
    This episode actually implied at least Jackie's reason. It seems like the Hollow she got her powers from killed her whole family. So everytime she uses her powers, she remembers that moment.

I guess that's an acceptable reason, even if it is a bit emo.

I think the trouble with the Fullbringers explanation of their motives is that there doesn't seem to be any reason why the Fullbringers should actively be trying to give up their powers as opposed to just never using them. They show no outwards signs of having powers so there's no real threat of ostracism and as far as we know there are no other adverse affects to having them and at least a few positive ones. Given that, why would a bunch of people willingly want to give up cool powers they have, and if they do want to give them up why don't any of them seem all that bothered by using them.

Case in point Riruka's goofy smirk any time she sucks Ichigo into her dollhouse or the blase way she interacts with the guy she kidnapped and pressed into service as her training dummy. She acts like using her power is as natural as breathing and she has such terrible emotional control it's hard to imagine she's putting up a front but secretly hates being able to abuse people indefinitely with no consequence.

Yuki, you're still following this anime?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

For some reason yes, though I'm at the point where every time the opening starts I shake my head and wonder why I do this to myself.

You're a loyalist when it comes to anime I guess. Just my opinion but this aanime should have ended a long time ago. Nothing makes any sense (anime sense or otherwise) what was once a great series to watch its just a cash cow that they are milking to the last drop and then some. It's no longer on my favorite list. Took down all my wall posters and tossed out the DVDs, partly because I'm a lot older now but mostly because it sucks.
    ___

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    Nothing makes any sense (anime sense or otherwise)
    You are dumb then. Because one thing Bleach is not, is complicated.

You're right, it's just lame, inconsistent and has no storyline whatsoever. Thank for pointing out my faults genius.
    ___

If you don't even watch it anymore, GTFO.

It's hard enough having discussion here without people coming here just to go "You guys still watch this? Laaaaaame!"

No, what's lame is that you have so little going on in your life you have time to come and complain about shows you don't even watch anymore.

Lol, you have a point there bud. True I don't watch it anymore. Just saw that Yuki posted and was interested in what he wrote ( usually he has some point to convey). Don't really give care to come and post anything in this or any Bleach thread. Sorry for interrupting your Beach hoedown, enjoy.

p.s. what's lame is how emo you got over an opinion. I thought better of you. Dry those tears I'm gone.
    ___

Wait, when did fillers stop? Is it even worth it to watch the new stuff or just keep reading the manga for the lulz?

I may be the odd one out, but I'm really digging this new arc so far. I like that Ichigo's friends, who used to be almost secondary characters, are central characters this time around. Also, I really really liked 353. There's no post for it, but that's pretty much all I have to say anyhow. Sure, I could nitpick some things. But the personalities and their quirks seem to be used more prominently now. So I'm happy.

343 is the first ep of this arc if I'm not mistaken.

I'm liking this arc as well. I like that they've finally given a reasonable explanations for Ichigo's friends powers. I like that they kind of reset all the power levels so the main villain doesn't have to be stronger than Aizen.

And Ginjo's sword is freakin sweet looking.