Thread: Naruto Chapter 564

Naruto Chapter 564

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.564: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

ANBU Captain
    sheesh what a cock tease >_>

So Naruto being able to hit him has something to do with the Kyuubi shroud?

Also it's just HAX that they all seem to be able to draw on their tailed beasts.

I knew the tailed beast holders would be able to pull that off, and I am guessing that Tobi isn't really Madara...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    So Naruto being able to hit him has something to do with the Kyuubi shroud?

Also it's just HAX that they all seem to be able to draw on their tailed beasts.
    the way i read it, tobi COULD have slipped through, but didnt, and is surprised naruto couldnt break his mask even with the nine tails power

I have this feeling we will never find out who's behind the mask

The jinchuuriki being able to use their full bijuu-powers is bullshit, yeah. But I didnīt even complain about it, because I love these half-transformations. Naruto and Sasuke fighting half-transformed Gaara was one of my favorite fight scenes after all.

Anyway, isnīt this "Madara" getting a bit too emo all of sudden? "I am noone. I donīt want to be anyone". Completely out of character, if you ask me. All I hope now is that he is SOMEONE, and not being turned into an eternal mystery man, whoīs identity will never be revealed. Currently, Iīm guessing he is Obito, though I have no idea why Obito would want to do the moonīs eye plan. He certainly isnīt Orochimaru, again, wouldnīt fit his style. Hm, maybe Orochimaru did something to Obito and ... yeah, Iīm wishing :P

Btw, girls with nets as part of their clothing remain smokin hot. That one jinchuuriki girl...yummi :-o

This is all about Kyuubi going through rehab. The manga will end when Kyuubi and Naruto are best buddies and save the world together.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    This is all about Kyuubi going through rehab. The manga will end when Kyuubi and Naruto are best buddies and save the world together.
    I really don't like this part.

Kyuubi was supposed to be the ultra evil chunk of infinite chakra, not an emo kid prone to change of heart.

So... unlike Pain's 6 paths, where each body acted as a vessel for the path they represented, Tobi's 6 paths are just vessels that utilize their original jutsus back when they were jinchurrikis. Wat.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    So... unlike Pain's 6 paths, where each body acted as a vessel for the path they represented, Tobi's 6 paths are just vessels that utilize their original jutsus back when they were jinchurrikis. Wat.
    That's already giving Kishimoto too much credit.

It's probably just a coincidence there're six jinchuriki designs stewing in his sketchbook that he HAD to use.

KIMOCHI~II

Guys, guys! Itīll all make sense once itīs revealed that everything has been a Sharingan genjutsu!!1

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Even our lives!
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Guys, guys! Itīll all make sense once itīs revealed that everything has been a Sharingan genjutsu!!1
    no. In the last panel we'll see Kishimoto watching Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth's What-if-mashine.

Quote Originally Posted by bagandscalpel View Post
    That's already giving Kishimoto too much credit.

It's probably just a coincidence there're six jinchuriki designs stewing in his sketchbook that he HAD to use.
    To be fair, those characters have been in his sketches before, most of them were dead, and I was sure they would pop up again somehow. I guess this is plausible enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticCat View Post
    no. In the last panel we'll see Kishimoto watching Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth's What-if-mashine.
    LunaticCat has won the day!
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.