Thread: Bleach 349

I love how Ichigo's first thought was exactly the same as my first thought: "Looks like a throwing weapon".

And I love that it totally wasn't.

Reminds me of the first time we saw Naruto's Rasenshuriken. Chouji: "How is it a shuriken if you can't throw it?"

I just realized that Riruka and Perona are practically the same character.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 11-22-2011 at 02:16 PM.

So I watched the new eps. I like the build up. I still find it strange how they draw the characters so slim like stick figures in some scenes and then in other scenes, they look great. I like the new characters. They all seem cool. I'm hoping Inoue will kick some ass soon. She's been to Hueco Mundo. She should be able to deal with any human... except she wants to up against the guy that ran down Ishida? Who's gonna save her now? I hope that's not the plot. Then again, Inoue is looking more confident.

BTW, does Inoue have the hots for Ichigo? Wasn't there a "what really happened?" scene in a past episode? And now Ichigo is prentending to not miss Rukia while hearing her voice all the time. Anyways, looks promising. I just hope this Fullbring thing doesn't become the next Rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    I'm hoping Inoue will kick some ass soon. She's been to Hueco Mundo. She should be able to deal with any human...
    Except...she didn't DO anything in Hueco Mundo.

So I don't see how that would suggest she'd gotten stronger or anything.

X-actly. Besides, if Inoue or Rukia weren't in constant dire need of saviour, wth would the series be about?

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.