Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 562

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus View Post
    On the last page, does the Raikage have his hand back?

When did that happen?
    well, just read the posts... we don't know if it's a mistake or if it's Tsunade-no-Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    yeah, wtf was that bullshit? Until this chapter, it was said that the 4thīs special technique was the Flying Thundergod. And now itīs a common technique that just requires a certain amount of skill to use it by yourself.

Also, ridiculous how they tell you in one panel that only the 3rd Raikage could stand being teleported alive, and then Tsunade and Raikage just go for it. Yeah, yeah, Tsunade used her regen-technique, but that doesnīt make it much better.

Another thing: Didnīt Oonoki NOT know who "that Madara guy" was in last or before last chapter? Because now we got a flashback of them meeting, huh.

Best part of the chapter was the one page of Mizukageīs shouta fighting, but we didnīt get to see much of it. Sucks.
    Cry over logistics. It's just a way to get all of the Kages in one place at the same time. Who gives a shit how? It's an imaginary story. The only consistency is you bitching about every little thing you can possibly find to bitch about week after week.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    How long are you going to pull that lame troll out? Imaginary and consistent are not opposites.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    How long are you going to pull that lame troll out? Imaginary and consistent are not opposites.
    Who said they were opposites?

Speaking of imaginary, I thought you had me on ignore?