Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 561

Naruto Chapter 561

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.561: MediaFire | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

That was an almost inverted friendship no jutsu right there....well maybe not really.
    Anyway madara is complete hax, he just continues to pull shit out of his ass. Though for some reason I feel Tobi is still stronger.
    Oonoki will prolly pull out some nuke dust release in a vegeta self sacrifice fashion...
    -----------------

"I used up all the chakra the Kyuubi gave me", yeah, once again, THE KYUUBI HAS INFINITE CHAKRA. sigh.

Also, the impact of the meteor was a complete disappointment. Kills the minor ninjas, but every main guy survives, including Oonoki who should have been crushed under any circumstances.

why did Madare look inside his cloths in p10?
    did Kabuto plant a bomb there?
    I'm thinking that part of the power Madare gained from fighting Harashima was breasts. with sharingans instead of nipples.

also, I'm not complainning, but remember when Sasuke met Kyuubi inside Naruto's brain? didn't the kyuubi say Sasuke's more evil than Madare? sounds like sort of an understatement, seeing how Madare could actually summon him.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    "I used up all the chakra the Kyuubi gave me", yeah, once again, THE KYUUBI HAS INFINITE CHAKRA. sigh.
    and where are you drawing this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    also, I'm not complainning, but remember when Sasuke met Kyuubi inside Naruto's brain? didn't the kyuubi say Sasuke's more evil than Madare? sounds like sort of an understatement, seeing how Madare could actually summon him.
    if i remeber correctly, Kyuubi said that Uchihas have more evil chakra than he has, and not that Sasuke is mor evil than Madara.

You know at this rate Tobi is going to be far more hax than Madara, as his powers are yet unseen. Plus with Itachi on his way to whoop Kabuto's ass, you can assume Madara will fall under Itachi's control indirectly as Itachi controls Kabuto.

Then you are going to see Tobi vs Sasuke.

This is what I don't like about this manga. Kishi makes antagonists so grand that when they are defeated it wont be making any damn sense. If madara is this strong and knowing then he better get out of kabuto's control when the time calls for it.

Another thing that arises from this stupid plot is if Madara knows so much about edo tensai then why the heck didn't he use it on himself. Instead of telling tobi to go through all this non-sense tail beast hunting, he should have teach him edo tensai. No one would know who did it so the caster can remain safe until madara come up with something to negate the effects of control (we already know that is possible just look at itachi). From the looks of it Tobi had years to be where he is now, now imagine madara within those years. The dude can't die and knows pretty much everything and he is poping grand jutsus right and left. I don't know it just doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.
    Last edited by Naruto_RNG; Thu, 10-27-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Plus with Itachi on his way to whoop Kabuto's ass, you can assume Madara will fall under Itachi's control indirectly as Itachi controls Kabuto.
    This is what I'm waiting for. And maybe when Itachi has that control, he can control Madara, as well. Then Tobi would take on Itachi, I'd like to see how that goes.

I wonder what Tsunade's going to do when she gets there, besides get pwned. all the minor ninjas are pancakes now, so no healing is going to help.

Also, I LOLed when the nine-tails said "Naruto... I choose you!" Naruto=Pikachu now.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_Yamato View Post
    I wonder what Tsunade's going to do when she gets there, besides get pwned. all the minor ninjas are pancakes now, so no healing is going to help.
    She is going to summon slugs and punch things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    She is going to summon slugs and punch things.
    i hope not, if this will happen then no one... in the entire ninja war is going to die...

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    why did Madare look inside his cloths in p10?
    My guess is there's a hashirama head sticking out of his shoulder or something.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I guess this just proves that the 1st was the most OP of all Hokages. Madara is only like this cause of the first.

Also it looks like Madara trying to summon the Kyuubi might work if he was in the statue judging from the conversation.

Someone refresh my memory please: Wasn´t Edo Tensei supposed to be an original jutsu created by Orochimaru?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    and where are you drawing this from?
    Huh? The first line is a quote from the new chapter. The second line is a fact from the very beginning of the manga. What is your problem, brah?

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Someone refresh my memory please: Wasn´t Edo Tensei supposed to be an original jutsu created by Orochimaru?
    It was created by Nidaime Hokage, Hashirama's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_Yamato View Post
    maybe she has some unseen first-hokages-descendant-technique up her sleeve? She could know how to deal with Madara. I wouldn't be surprised...

First of all I don't think the nine tails has infinite charka. Perhaps infinite in terms of what a common ninja under normal circumstances should be able to use. But a clone, using mass clones with giant ball rasangan after a days of already splitting up into multiple clones and using sage mode along with the Full Ninetails Chakra mode and everything else naruto has done... Or the ninetails would have near unlimited charka if it was in it's own form and not sealed inside someone. All around it's just more of a saying... Also perhaps it was more literal like the fox could technically live forever... thousands and thousands of years and still be perfectly fine shape and healthy thus infinite charka.

I actually want to see Sasuke VS Madara! Mainly because I would actually want Madara to win.... lol I hate sasuke that much. But it's going to most likely be itachi attacking kabuto that gets something done.

I have always believed that the 1st hokage trumped all the others in general. But that's just my opinion and I don't think we ever got to see any of the current or past hokages at there prime go all out! Not even Tsunade but we have probably seen the most from Tsunade. I still think there is great potential in both the 3rd and the 4th for being a real match for the 1st hokage. But Madara seems to be toying with his enemies right now.... He summoned two massive meteors and yet I personally feel like hes toying around... I just get that feeling... That is the scary part and that the 1st and madara were involved in combat which apparently the 1st won? Yes the 1st may just be the strongest hokage.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Thu, 10-27-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I have always believed that the 1st hokage trumped all the others in general. But that's just my opinion and I don't think we ever got to see any of the current or past hokages at there prime go all out! Not even Tsunade but we have probably seen the most from Tsunade. I still think there is great potential in both the 3rd and the 4th for being a real match for the 1st hokage. But Madara seems to be toying with his enemies right now.... He summoned two massive meteors and yet I personally feel like hes toying around... I just get that feeling... That is the scary part and that the 1st and madara were involved in combat which apparently the 1st won? Yes the 1st may just be the strongest hokage.
    I think the powers Madara received from the first are what allowed him to awaken the Rinnegan. Probably because of combining of the powers of the Uchiha and the Senju. Remember how those clans are supposed to be the descendants of the 2 sons of the sage of six paths. Although the 1st may have been stronger than EMS Madara, I don't think that's the case with Rinnegan Madara and his Meteor tossing abilities.

Maybe fake Madara hopes to cultivate a fresh pair of Rinnegans by having Sasuke and Naruto duke it out and combine the Uchiha and Senju powers from this generation.
    Last edited by Splash!; Thu, 10-27-2011 at 03:39 PM.

I wonder how that combining powers thing works. I would not rule out buttsex or heart eating at this point. And the 9-tails just lent Naruto a set amount of chakra, it looks like...which he promptly used to make tons of clones and odama rasengans. I think the toll had to be from the clones, as the rasengan does not use a whole lot of chakra.

Also, the combination of senju+uchiha= rinengan makes a lot of sense.

Tsunade can heal the ones that are alive so they can fight once more. I would think she would want to help Naruto with his exhaustion or has Kishimoto totally negated the side effects of the Shadow clone jutsu as well.

Begin rant

Last night I watched the first few episodes of naruto because of what I read in the Chapter 560 forum. It made me sad thinking about what this has become.

Yes, I agree the Third was, if not the strongest Ninja, he is certainly up there. Not only did he take on both his teachers but his student as well and if not own them certainly taught them a thing or two.

Also what if the third coffin wasn't the Fourth like everyone thought but originally Madara as well? Opens up a whole new can of worms doesn't it.

Kabuto was never this strong nor was the edo tensei this extensive. If it was Orchimaru would have used it like this in the first place. Kishimoto just used it like this because the bulk of the Atsuki are gone and needed to suck something out of some guys dick to make it seem even. Kabuto was originally the same level as Kakashi and he never had this much chakra, I mean Naruto owned the crap out of him when he was just learning the rasengan. This is just retarded.

I really hope that Itachi just one shot him and pisses on his soul. It there is a drawn out battle it will show you just how much dick Kishimoto has been sucking and how much drugs he is on for he is no longer capable of producing a decent storyline.

I really hope this manga ends soon so I can save the first 135 episodes and manga chapters and burn the rest.

/end rant.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.