Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: So I had sex with a guy

So with gay guys who have casual sex, why is it necessary that the sex be with other males? Is it because you identify yourself as a homosexual so therefore you only sleep with guys? Is it an attraction/affinity to the male form that you are responding to? Do you want a big strong dude next to you when experiencing physical pleasure? If so, why not just have sex with a body builder chick?

Before anyone tries to flip this on me, the reason I sleep with women even in casual encounters is because I like the softness of tits and a woman's ass. You might then ask, why not just sleep with a fat guy? And I respond that you are an idiot.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    So with gay guys who have casual sex, why is it necessary that the sex be with other males? Is it because you identify yourself as a homosexual so therefore you only sleep with guys? Is it an attraction/affinity to the male form that you are responding to? Do you want a big strong dude next to you when experiencing physical pleasure? If so, why not just have sex with a body builder chick?

Before anyone tries to flip this on me, the reason I sleep with women even in casual encounters is because I like the softness of tits and a woman's ass. You might then ask, why not just sleep with a fat guy? And I respond that you are an idiot.
    Would you bed a tranny?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    The second one.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    That is 100% false. The let down part anyway.
    really? then maybe just my sexual experiences have been a little strange. But I was just trying to say that the chances of having really great, wanton, wild, out of this world sex with a total stranger is about 100 to 1.

I'd like to note that while it is CRAZY obvious that homophobia is in many cases externalized loathing of the homosexual self, the experiment described in the NYT is worthless and pseudoscientific.

The twist was that before each word and image appeared, the word “me” or “other” was flashed on the screen for 35 milliseconds — long enough for participants to subliminally process the word but short enough that they could not consciously see it. The theory here, known as semantic association, is that when “me” precedes words or images that reflect your sexual orientation (for example, heterosexual images for a straight person), you will sort these images into the correct category faster than when “me” precedes words or images that are incongruent with your sexual orientation (for example, homosexual images for a straight person).
    This, particularly, is false. Subliminal messaging does not work like that (or at all).

Also, sex with people you're not in a relationship with is appealing to some people and not to others.

Yeah for example I'd like to casually hook up with you and then murder you so you couldn't make any more posts like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Yeah for example I'd like to casually hook up with you and then murder you so you couldn't make any more posts like this.
    INB4 Sapphi ban.

Did Y just say he wanted to have sex with Ani......

I'm starting to feel a little out of my element here (on the forums), maybe someone should start a "So I had sex with a girl thread".

Dude, it's sex, it's just an act. If casual sex is not what you're really looking for deep down you're not really going to to walk away with anything but regret, unless you had sex with Brad Pitt or any other man you're really attracted to.

Sex is an act where some people do it as an expression of their feelings for someone else, others just because they want to; for various reasons, or because of hormones. Up to you to decide what you want, if you want a relationship go out and meet someone, if that person isn't right meet someone else ( you don't have to have sex with them, unless you want to).

p.s. Sometimes friendship lead to the best relationship.

Also I think you have other things that are connected to the way you felt about your experience that you should deal with. I'm just guessing here.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Mon, 04-30-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I just watched Red State, a movie by Kevin Smith that explores fundamentalist Christians and their hate of pretty much everyone, especially gays. It's a pretty messed up movie and I'm not sure what the director's message was, but the one thing I have to post from it is one of the signs they carried while protesting how anyone else lives their life. The sign said, "pork products, not men." That is all.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I just watched Red State, a movie by Kevin Smith that explores fundamentalist Christians and their hate of pretty much everyone, especially gays. It's a pretty messed up movie and I'm not sure what the director's message was, but the one thing I have to post from it is one of the signs they carried while protesting how anyone else lives their life. The sign said, "pork products, not men." That is all.
    Hypocritical as it may seem, I don't think you should judge someone for something they can't control. It's like telling a person with cystic fibrosis that they're retarded, a plague to society and a drain on social services and that they should stop having cystic fibrosis. It's just impossible.

Also, what one individual does with his/her personal life is none of your business unless it directly affects you or a community (many seem to have a wrong idea that the effects of abortion or homosexuality has a domino effect in making everyone homosexual). Okay, maybe you have the right to judge someone, but at least give them some god damn respect and treat them like a regular human being.

Here's an analogy I've seen online: if you chose a chocolate donut and I chose a cruller instead, we can probably judge each other all we want, but we still have to treat each other with respect despite our difference in personal preferences.