Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: So I had sex with a guy

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Umm, with gay guy sex, you have the anus and the mouth. With hetero sex, you have mouth, anus, and vagina. What hole did I forget?
    My mistake, I was counting the holes for 2 people, when you did only for your partner.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    My mistake, I was counting the holes for 2 people, when you did only for your partner.
    You forget about all the lovely body crevices as well...not mucous membranes, but still useful.

You wouldn't put stuff in your own holes, no matter how kinky the sex .

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    You forget about all the lovely body crevices as well...not mucous membranes, but still useful.
    You mean like the valley of the gods? Or weirder shit like nostrils and ear canals?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

You mean like the valley of the gods? Or weirder shit like nostrils and ear canals?
    Like armpits, the buttcrack, elbows if necessary...

Well, I would'nt be that surprised for the kinky part. That's Mankind we're talking about.

Regarding the use of holes, you're point of view is very self-centered: You do something to your partner.
    I tend to think both ways, what I can do for them and what they can do for me in the limits they and I like/want.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries
    So are you still in the closet or what?

Arch wants to know if he has a chance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Arch wants to know if he has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Is this directed at me or David75? David75 is French, which should explain everything.

Regarding the use of holes, you're point of view is very self-centered: You do something to your partner. I tend to think both ways, what I can do for them and what they can do for me in the limits they and I like/want.
    No, I'm selfless with sex. I think of doing things for my hetero partner. Pleasure for me comes from making pleasure for her.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Not out to my family.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Not out to my family.
    I'll hold my congratulations till then

Good job though, getting laid is awesome innit?

I'll hold my congratulations till then
    Fair enough.

Good job though, getting laid is awesome innit?
    Yes. I'm really bad at sex, but it owns.

No, I'm selfless with sex. I think of doing things for my hetero partner. Pleasure for me comes from making pleasure for her.
    Somehow my point

Sex becomes interresting when you let loose and accept someone else does things to pleasure you too. That's when you have enough confidence in your partner.
    When thinking too much of what your partner needs and giving less importance to your pleasure, or conditionning it only to your partner's pleasure, it's also a way to protect yourself. You need to be in control or everything, so you can't truly give yourself to her/him. Ways to improve young padawan.

David75 seems to have the impression that Animeniax, too, is bad at sex. Understandable considering his posting behavior, though.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This thread is golden.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Second!

Has Y become the de facto gay guy of gotwoot?

I'm happy for you man, and like everything else you get better with practice. Be safe as well.

But I disagree with you about gay sex. But I'm straight so it's a matter of preference.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    David75 seems to have the impression that Animeniax, too, is bad at sex. Understandable considering his posting behavior, though.
    Considering your posting behavior, you apparently live in your parents' basement and are frighteningly pale.

People have different needs in sex. I happen to be more concerned with her pleasure which is my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    Second!
    Has Y become the de facto gay guy of gotwoot?
    No thats still Arch

People have different needs in sex. I happen to be more concerned with her pleasure which is my pleasure.
    You make it sound like you are one of those people who are forced to apologize for "raping" her before you even start, then apologize after too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    You make it sound like you are one of those people who are forced to apologize for "raping" her before you even start, then apologize after too.
    After you lose your virginity, you'll understand better.