Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So I had sex with a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    By the way, gay sex owns.
    Not sure how it could be better since you're down to 2 holes instead of 3. And the main hole you use isn't even self-lubricating like the main hole we use in hetero sex.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Can`t wait till Animeniax comes and takes a dump all over this thread. :/
    Ask and you shall receive.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Not sure how it could be better since you're down to 2 holes instead of 3. And the main hole you use isn't even self-lubricating like the main hole we use in hetero sex.
    Girls are lame and guys rule. Sorry. Also do you really just play Whack-a-mole with a woman's orifices trying to fit it in as many different combinations as possible? I'm not sure what relevance the number has here. Also, dicks own.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar

Ask and you shall receive.
    Guess you forgot oral sex in your cavity count?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

This is getting pretty dark, but I like the direction Ani is taking it in (no pun intended).

Ani has to butt into every thread with his loose lips.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

At least he is willing to get deep into the subject.

Jounin
    I thought for sure someone revived the Terracowsmoo post. :/

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Guess you forgot oral sex in your cavity count?
    Umm, with gay guy sex, you have the anus and the mouth. With hetero sex, you have mouth, anus, and vagina. What hole did I forget?

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Ani has to butt into every thread with his loose lips.
    Assertn's tip rears its gnarly head in yet another thread.

Considering his post is flaming and has nothing to add to a serious discussion, it makes sense the mods haven't moderated it.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Girls are lame and guys rule. Sorry. Also do you really just play Whack-a-mole with a woman's orifices trying to fit it in as many different combinations as possible? I'm not sure what relevance the number has here. Also, dicks own.
    Why is it that in a gay relationship, one is always the girly one, and the other the manly one? Why date a girly man when you can date a girl? For the lesbians, why date a manly chick when you can date a man? Manly chick still can't open pickle jars by hand.

Considering his post is flaming and has nothing to add to a serious discussion, it makes sense the mods haven't moderated it.
    My post is relevant.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Why is it that in a gay relationship, one is always the girly one, and the other the manly one?
    I dunno. Probably because the only gay relationships you know about are on TV. This isn't true at all.

I dunno. Probably because the only gay relationships you know about are on TV. This isn't true at all.
    You're right, it isn't true at all. I know plenty of gay people in relationships and this is as often the case as not.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    My post is relevant.
    So that is the sort of relevancy that gets you to 10k posts. Stay relevant with your bad self then.

For the lesbians, why date a manly chick when you can date a man?
    There are some pretty hawt Michiko type lesbians. 100% female but tough as nails. What category do they fall under?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    There are some pretty hawt Michiko type lesbians. 100% female but tough as nails. What category do they fall under?
    Pics or it didn't happen, sweetie.

Watch Candy Bar Girls.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I like was saying to Y, half of these Candy Bar girls look like dudes, and the other half like women:

You're right, it isn't true at all. I know plenty of gay people in relationships and this is as often the case as not.
    It isn't true in all relationships, which is what you said. I think adhering to the feminine/masculine duality in homosexual relationships is probably entirely due to social pressure.

So that is the sort of relevancy that gets you to 10k posts. Stay relevant with your bad self then.
    Assertn is a god tier poster. You really can't fuck with him.

Assertn is a god tier poster. You really can't fuck with him.
    But you definitely can! Ohohoho......

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    But you definitely can! Ohohoho......
    Assertn is an attractive man, if I recall correctly.

Keep flattering me like that, Y, and maybe I'll find myself starting an "I had sex with a guy" thread.

Edit:
    Last edited by Assertn; Mon, 10-24-2011 at 02:04 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07