Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 560

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Damn, I remember when Chidori was one of the most badass techniques ever. Now, it doesn't even seem relevant.
    It is still a pretty good killing technique. I mean, Sasuke basically improved on it and applied it to weapons. Sure, all these kages and legendary ninjas have crazy techniques, but I would still bet a well-placed chidori could be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Damn, I remember when Chidori was one of the most badass techniques ever. Now, it doesn't even seem relevant.
    LOL! I kind of agree but also agree with the other person above me who said that it could still be useful.

BUT! All that aside I am interested about something.... Remember when Sasuke could only use the Chidori like 2 times maybe a 3rd and he would be done... in the sasuke VS garra battle for example. I think even kakashi said his limit was maybe four? At that time...

How many times do you think Sasuke can use Chidori in a row now? I'm thinking somewere around 50... lol

Why are you all putting so much effort into arguing over this manga? There's no consistency in the story, there's really no point. Its like when people bothered asking Akira Toriyama shit, and he'd just go "Who? What? I completely forgot about that". This manga is just a cash cow for Kishimoto at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Why are you all putting so much effort into arguing over this manga? There's no consistency in the story, there's really no point. Its like when people bothered asking Akira Toriyama shit, and he'd just go "Who? What? I completely forgot about that". This manga is just a cash cow for Kishimoto at this point.
    Ummm no it's not. Kishimoto may not be the best mangak but hes very skilled. And I will admit that things are getting messed up and have been for a while. But naruto is not just a cash cow. I'm sorry I don't know what manga you follow or have read but there are A LOT of what I guess you can call cash mangas out there. Naruto is NOT one of them, not by a long shot. You can tell that Kishimoto still does what Kishimoto wants. You can say that the manga itself is not what it used to be. And I think naruto needs to be ending kind of soon. But unlike Dragon Ball Z etc! Naruto will remain a hot topic in terms of debates, fanfics, and won't become like how Dragon Ball series is now. Years after it's over it will still be Naruto. The only long running action manga series that I think is generally done better then naruto in most areas is One Piece. One Piece is the cream of the crop. Bleach on the other hand is... ummm drifting slowly towards being terrible! And guess what! Not even bleach is a cash cow!

My last thing I will say is if Naruto was just a cash cow I don't think Kishimoto would be ending the series. And it may be a few years before it ends because manga take forever! But Naruto certainly seems like it's slowly heading towards the end now. This is the final arc etc.

But if your just saying that Naruto has plot holes... Some lazy writing and characters as of late... and should defiantly come to an end sometime soon. Then you would be perfectly right! But I don't think Kishimoto has ever truly been in it for the money. All writers of any material want money and will go out of there way for money. Money is basically life. But Kishimoto is what I would call a true mangak not saying he is the only one... There are a lot of true mangak out there. So I don't think it's pointless to talk about Naruto or discuss it. I still think it's following a general path plot-wise and has been at least decently planned out for a long time now.

It's not easy writing any manga let alone one that has been going on for over 10 years and still holds what I would assume the 1st, second or third top action manga series title.