Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 559

My theory is that the current tobi is just a more advanced zetsu with sharingon / rinnegan. Madara knew he was dying and assigned his best zetsu to take over. Madara's plan was to have Tobi assume his identity and implant Nagato with the rinnegan which he commanded Tobi to manipulate Nagato into resurrecting him when the time is right. That's why he told Mu that it finally happened and came to the conclusion that Nagato grew believing his plan went as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    He identified him as "Mizukage." That has nothing to do with being related to Madara.
    He says "Madara, I mean Mizukage." to show the audience that Tobi was acting as the Mizukage.

Would be funny if at the end he's just some random guy who nobody knew, named Uchiha Tobi, lol. I think it would be more badass as a character. Some dude that's been plotting mayhem for a couple of decades in the shadows. Isn't that what ninjas is all about?

btw I must have missed that: Is it true that Nagato is from the Uzumaki-clan? So, he´s a relative of Naruto´s in some way? Well, fuck all that crap about "hard worker vs genius". Naruto is now more of genius than Sasuke, sigh.

Wasn't Tobi shit scared when Kabuto summoned the final casket in their negotiations? Now that we know it was Madara that he saw, how could could Tobi be Madara and yet be scared of seeing his 'other' form?

Also, makes me think that this would rule out the Sage of Six Paths as well as he shouldn't be afraid of Madara.

If those two are ruled out, who's left?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Wasn't Tobi shit scared when Kabuto summoned the final casket in their negotiations? Now that we know it was Madara that he saw, how could could Tobi be Madara and yet be scared of seeing his 'other' form?
    Because the one in power of his other form is Kabuto?

ANBU Captain
    Yeah I don't think he was so much scared as he was pissed that he had his body.......he kinda needed that it seems. I think if you are trying to run the world that its gonna be a LITTLE hard to do that if someone has your undead body euipped with nearly infinite chakra and all your moves.

Possibly, you guys could be right. But why would he call Kabuto a madman? What was it about getting the other Madara (lets call it body B) that made him more mad than getting Itachi, the Kages, etc?

I still like my Izuna theory. His motive could be that he never got the recognition he felt due, hated the Uchihas and Konoha, and would be socked/angry at seeing the corpse of Mardara.

Possibly, you guys could be right. But why would he call Kabuto a madman? What was it about getting the other Madara (lets call it body B) that made him more mad than getting Itachi, the Kages, etc?
    Gee, I dunno. Because it's his fucking body?

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Gee, I dunno. Because it's his fucking body?
    Harsh....but yeah that basically gives kabuto free range to essentially control madara himself no pun intended. Its like yo dawg we heard you like uchiha so now you can control your uchiha with uchiha....
    Anyways it is essentially madara being his own worst nightmare.

Don't buy that. If Tobi acknowledged his own body aka Madara being in Kabuto's control then letting Kabuto live is allowing his balls to rest in Kabuto's palm. By letting Kabuto live he is handicapping himself by allowing an Edo Tensei user to be able to control his body. He would know that the minute he turns his back on Kabuto he could pull out his body and wreak havoc; any deal done between them like the one they have would be meaningless.

That would be a reason over and above anything else to kill Kabuto/attempt to kill him asap, but he hasn't done it. Instead we see Tobi rushing to activate his mega jutsu, which would mean anything that he is doing now is about pursuing his real objective rather than trying to unify with his dead body.

ANBU Captain
    Don't buy that. If Tobi acknowledged his own body aka Madara being in Kabuto's control then letting Kabuto live is allowing his balls to rest in Kabuto's palm. By letting Kabuto live he is handicapping himself by allowing an Edo Tensei user to be able to control his body. He would know that the minute he turns his back on Kabuto he could pull out his body and wreak havoc; any deal done between them like the one they have would be meaningless.

That would be a reason over and above anything else to kill Kabuto/attempt to kill him asap, but he hasn't done it. Instead we see Tobi rushing to activate his mega jutsu, which would mean anything that he is doing now is about pursuing his real objective rather than trying to unify with his dead body.
    You are right but madara still needed to fight the war. The only reason he let kabuto help was because he had that AND he needed...well...bodies. otherwise it would've been sasuke and madara v.s the entire united hidden villages.

The kind of scary thing is that if it was not for naruto as far as I can tell Tobi would have been fairly close to beating the army without Kabutos help. Once those clones started to transform things went south... actually we had not even started to see what they could really do in terms of Sabotage... What does nerve me a little is somehow I think Tobi had other things in his bag of tricks that he has not had to use since kabuto helped out. Well one thing for sure he could probably curb stomp half an army with his massive golem. lol

But I think Kabuto needs to thank Naruto! Because if naruto did not kill and beat pain not only would pain still be alive but more then likely pain could have or would have been used to revive madara or what ever Tobi meant when he said that pain was exposed to use that one jutsu on him! And that naruto really tossed a wrench in his plans when he beat pain. So I don't think tobi would have needed to rely on Kabuto if pain was not dead.