Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 559

Could be Itachi

Pritty fricken awesome no matter who it is. I always knew it wasn't madara, even when you all would laugh at us saying it was Obito even if it isn't him it still isn't Madara SO HA!

Question: Who would hate Konoha and be powerful enough to have attacked Konoha with Kyuubi, fought Minato, helped Itachi eradicate the Uchiha clan whilst convincing him that he was Madara, posses the Sharingan AND the Rinnegan, know of the Jyuubi legend and desire for it to be resurrected?

I can only think of the Sage of the Six Paths, albeit in a weakened form. His hatred for Konoha may have come from the fact that his own two lines, the Senju and the Uchiha, had made peace instead of competing with each other. This made this village way more powerful than the others so it had to be destroyed.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9 View Post
    It can't be Obito. Tobi was fought the Fourth when Naruto was born and the Nine Tails attacked. Obito would have been around 14 years old during that time. Clearly even with the mask Tobi looked over 14 years old while fighting the Fourth unless he suddenly grew like 2 feet, learn new techniques that rival the Fourth, and found new hatred for Konoha all within a year from his death.
    I was literally coming back to post exactly this....sheesh.
    But yeah it can't be obito. Ruling out all possible uchiha/and look alikes: none of sasuke's family, obito, danzou, shisui, or the original madara(b/c it has brought him back to his body's last state. B/c seriously anime characters only cut their hair at important plot points like time skips or other events). Also the uchiha police can't be involved b/c they were all massacred by itachi and the now fake madara. So that totally leave the window open for madara's brother I guess. Thoughts gentlemen?

LOL Man I keep forgetting he fought the fourth back in the day. Sooo who the fuck is it....

The whole Madara's brother seems plausible but not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    The thing about Tobi being Izuna is that he was said to have died in battle. Unless this was a lie?
    The same was said of Mardara; that he died fighting the 1st.

Well I'm going for Sage of Six Paths then. It can't be Oro, as Kabutoro would surely know/have detected this.

Madara's brother? Why? What's the motive? If Madara was then killed by the First AND Izuna didn't die as told, he could have stuck around to gain revenge on Konoha for killing his brother. But that doesn't answer the question as to why Tobi is a weak fighter right now.

Well I'm going for Sage of Six Paths then.
    ^dat. It actually makes sense. First of all, the hair. No body said that he had blond(ish) hair or stuff, it obviously match. Second, god he is powerful, to possess some ability to make your body transcend into the void.
    But that doesn't answer the question as to why Tobi is a weak fighter right now.
    If my theory proves to be right, then the Sage of the Six Paths may yet linger from the aftermath of the Juubi battle.

AM JUST SAYIN'!

I'd just like to say that if you actually thought for even one second that the face behind Tobi's mask was Uchiha Madara's, you are the dumbest motherfucker alive.

If he had the EMS, wouldn't it be continuously activated? He just has the regular sharingan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    I'd just like to say that if you actually thought for even one second that the face behind Tobi's mask was Uchiha Madara's, you are the dumbest motherfucker alive.
    AKA the average narutard.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html

Tobi's plan is to "return to his former self"... or at least that's "one way of putting it".

http://www.mangareader.net/93-458-17...apter-453.html

Tobi wanted Nagato to use the real resurrection jutsu on him.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94539395/3

The Impure World Resurrection Uchiha Madara initially mistakenly believed that Nagato brought him back to life.

So, Tobi is still Uchiha Madara. His plan was to have Nagato use the resurrection jutsu on him, just like the undead Madara wanted. I guess he didn't have access to his real dead corpse to resurrect himself with, or there was some other restriction. "Tobi" is Madara's soul inside someone else's body. Considering the malleability of his body I'm gonna say he is possessing the other half of Black Zetsu. Oh, and he's Obito too, still, btw.

OK, so the whole Madara thing aside for now...

Anyone else think it's completely badass that Kakashi is using Zabuza's sword?

Blog Entries
    I'd like to point out that they still haven't shown us Zombie Madara's left eye... so maybe body and spirit have one each? This shit is confusing >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    If we were to believe the story "Tobi" told Sasuke, then Madara's brother sacrificed his eyes willingly for the sake of his brother. Did he just lie about his own sacrifice while pretending to be Madara?

I still like the previous idea of Madara existing as some sort of ethereal state apart from his body, though that wouldn't make sense that he wouldn't become bound back to his body after the resurrection jutsu.
    That would be a pretty good theory. I have more belief in that idea than it being Obito. His death seemed like it would have been an actual true ordeal, but at the same note the fact that the same eye that obito had given to kakashi has been replaced by a rinnegan makes that rather pluasible as well. This is quite the conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    OK, so the whole Madara thing aside for now...

Anyone else think it's completely badass that Kakashi is using Zabuza's sword?
    I agree completely it is frickin awesome that he is using it. I just hope they show more combat while he wields it

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I'd like to point out that they still haven't shown us Zombie Madara's left eye... so maybe body and spirit have one each? This shit is confusing >_>
    He would still get resurrected with both eyes though no?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Student
    Hi, first time poster, long time peruse-r. I had to post on this chapter because of the implications and my theory on who it is.

I believe its the Sage of the Six Paths elder son. The ancestor of the Uchiha and the man shunned by his father in favor of the younger brother. Notice that the pattern on Tobi's mask is the same as the doujutsu of the elder brother. Who else could have access to the rinnegan, the eyes of the Sage? Who else would hold such a grudge against all members of the Senju clan? Who else would know how to reassemble the bijuu into their complete form?

While the original Sage had the power, I don't see the motive, when he chose the younger brother for reasons of peace and balance, where as, as "Madara" admitted, the elder brother was the reason for the Curse of Hatred. Because of all these reasons, I believe with 90% confidence that the elder son of teh Sage of the Six Paths is the true villian and the man behind the mask.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I'm telling you, kishimoto reads these forums. Why would he? Because somehow, the nonsense that people come up with in here is better than the garbage his own mind is responsible for. And he knows it.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    yes but tobi already showed both of his eyes

Yea, they come back with both eyes; case in point: Itachi Uchiha.