Thread: Gundam AGE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shit, I've been busy lately.

[sage]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_AGE_-_49_[720p][10bit][698AF321].mkv
    [sage]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_AGE_-_49_[480p][2E251044].mkv

Holy shit, that was really REALLY bad.

Series went super downhill since everyone went up to space in the third generation; oh well, here's hoping the next Gundam series does better.
    Last edited by enkoujin; Sun, 09-23-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Finally caught up with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    Holy shit, that was really REALLY bad.
    Series went super downhill since everyone went up to space in the third generation; oh well, here's hoping the next Gundam series does better.
    Eh...it wasn't terrible, but it definitely wasn't good. Really, I kind of felt like the second generation was the height of AGE and everything just went down hill from there.

The saddest part of AGE for me was that there really wasn't anything memorable. For Zeta it had Kamilles fight with Scirocco at the end. SEED Destiny, it was Strike Freedoms first launch. 00 was "GN flag out of nowhere!" at the end of the first season. About the most memorable thing for me from AGE is the destruction of the Diva. Otherwise, I just...didn't care. That probably sounds alot harsher than I intend, but I kinda just felt apathetic watching the whole thing. I didn't feel excited or sad or angry. Just...apathetic.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to say that a Gundam series is bad. I just find it unlikely that I will ever go back and rewatch this series anytime in the near future.

Also, kudos and apologizes to you guys for keeping this thread going. I know I kind of dropped the ball on it, but I found it really hard to watch each week. I was spoiled each week by Gundam Guy and wouldn't bother watching an episode until just before the next one came out.