Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Videos Thread

Seems somewhat hard to control, but pretty cool anyway.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Reposted from Xel's link on IRC. Interesting watch for if you're interested in a bit of history about how video-game distribution or marketing ideas changed with the emergence of the internet.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

All over my facebook updates:

FB wallpost from Japanzine Magazine "Otaku Heaven":

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Row 1: Nintendo FDS, Sega Master System II, Atari 7800, Nec PC-Engine CD-Rom2, NES-001, NES-101.
    Row 2: Nintendo SFC, Sega Genesis, SNK Neo Geo AES, JVC X'Eye, Nec TurboGrafx-16, SNES.
    Row 3: Sega Genesis 2, Sega Saturn, Panasonic FZ-10 3DO, Nec PC Engine Duo RX, Sony PS, Atari Jaguar.
    Row 4: Sega Dreamcast, SNK Neo Geo CD, MS Xbox, Sony PS2, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Mon, 06-04-2012 at 07:24 AM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

That SFC could very easily also just be a PAL SNES.
    -----------------

Can't tell if it's the PAL version. It's more likely to be a Japanese NTSC SFC as the dude sounds American. But visually there's no difference between the EU PAL SNES and the Japanese SFC.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I see the PS3 in the upper right corner, but is the X360 still in the GoW3 collector's box?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    I see the PS3 in the upper right corner, but is the X360 still in the GoW3 collector's box?
    He said the 360 was in another room because his son plays with it. Doesn't eliminate whether there's another one boxed somewhere though. It's interesting that this guy collects consoles because "they're an awesome console", but I can't seem to see how he arrives at that conclusion when he doesn't really seem to play them much.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    He said the 360 was in another room because his son plays with it. Doesn't eliminate whether there's another one boxed somewhere though. It's interesting that this guy collects consoles because "they're an awesome console", but I can't seem to see how he arrives at that conclusion when he doesn't really seem to play them much.
    He probably played them more when they were the big thing on the market and there were new and innovative games for them.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    0@Buffalobiian: I wonder if anybody has an x-ray titty fetish..
    This comes pretty close...

(perhaps NSFW)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVAdCKaU3vY

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhMmg...1&feature=plcp

They don't get much better than this one
    its amazing isn't it?

I'm totally in love with it

Goddamn that's beautiful and awesome!!!! Very moving and gets your blood racing.

Precision walking:

I thought for sure there was a more recent "hottest babes" thread than the one last posted in in 2011, but it seems that's not the case, and I don't want to be a thread necromancer. I stumbled upon a .gif of a clip from this video, and I made it my mission to find it. I don't care what anyone else says, Kate Beckinsale is definitely one of the hottest women alive, so this video has to be shared.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

She's definitely hot, but further proof that it takes more than a hot chick to make a terrible movie worth watching, ie pretty much every movie she's been in.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    She's definitely hot, but further proof that it takes more than a hot chick to make a terrible movie worth watching, ie pretty much every movie she's been in.
    The first Underworld was an enjoyable watch, but my memory might be confusing it with Blade. Sarah Michelle Gellar would have given her a run for her money in her prime IMO, but I will have to side with Kate if I go by recent google images.

I enjoyed the Underworld movies. They may not be "worth" watching, but, even if they are "terrible", it's entertaining to me. Besides, she's pretty damn hot in that skin-tight leather.

As for her other films... I've only seen a handful, but I do agree that most aren't that good. I know a lot of people that like "Serendipity", though that may just be for John Cusack.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    I enjoyed the Underworld movies. They may not be "worth" watching, but, even if they are "terrible", it's entertaining to me. Besides, she's pretty damn hot in that skin-tight leather.

As for her other films... I've only seen a handful, but I do agree that most aren't that good. I know a lot of people that like "Serendipity", though that may just be for John Cusack.
    I watched Underworld expressly to see KB in that skin-tight leather outfit, but it was a pretty bad movie.

Trailer for the new Coen brothers flick, 'Inside Llewyn Davis'.

This movie has everything; Coen Brothers, Folk Music, NYC in the '60s, Lawn chairs dipped in concrete, applejuice coated strip-polls, snowmen disguised as midgets..... everything.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar

another AMV, looks gorgeous if you ask me.

in terms of synchronisation and graphics this one certainly wins the internet, Shaft provided some damn fine material
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 03-23-2013 at 07:24 AM.