Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting Videos Thread

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I would have used my level 9 katakana on the dog and followed it up with some taijutsu. Wtf were those losers doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post

Worth a watch. For sure.
    Watched the first few minutes and thought it sounded familiar. Then I realized I've read that guy's book and just didn't recognize his name, hah.

At any rate, it is definitely worth a watch. Not for any scientific knowledge, but just as a basic understanding of how things work. I wish more people could think critically like this.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo View Post
    I would have used my level 9 katakana on the dog and followed it up with some taijutsu. Wtf were those losers doing?

Watched the first few minutes and thought it sounded familiar. Then I realized I've read that guy's book and just didn't recognize his name, hah.

At any rate, it is definitely worth a watch. Not for any scientific knowledge, but just as a basic understanding of how things work. I wish more people could think critically like this.
    I think like that guy, and I get bashed by my family all the time for doing so. Just because "the Dr on TV said this" or the "dietitian on the radio said that", and the "newspaper journalist said so", it must be right - and I'm being defiant and stubborn for thinking otherwise.

The Funnel plot was an interesting device that I haven't seen before. Too bad it's not really something we can compile for ourselves as readers since the "standard error" isn't really something we can determine.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

A Texas family law judge who was secretly videotaped while viciously beating his teen daughter seven years ago won't face criminal charges because too much time has passed, police revealed.

William Adams likely would have faced charges of causing injury to a child or other assault-related offences for the savage 2004 beating of his then-16-year-old daughter Hillary.

But the five-year statutes of limitations expired so the Aransas County Court-at-Law Judge probably won't be charged for beating the cerebral palsy sufferer, Rockport Police Chief Tim Jayroe said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1cph3TILc
    Seems he'll be let off by the law, but may lose his job due to Judicial Conduct. Review of the statutes of limitations?

It starts.....

The movie "Monsters" meets "Drunkest Guy Ever".

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Even if you don't like cars, try to watch this very short video:
    http://www.autojunk.nl/2011/12/spectaculair-close-call

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Even if you don't like cars, try to watch this very short video:
    http://www.autojunk.nl/2011/12/spectaculair-close-call
    The ad for Need for Speed was almost longer than the video. And racing in a drop top? That guy must want to die.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

You know what animals are badass? Honey Badgers.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Looks like the only thing other people won't steal are King Cobras (why the badger doesn't just attack the thieves too.. I have no idea).

First time I've heard of anyone getting "stung" by a snake. xD - but sleeping off the poison was pretty sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku View Post
    You know what animals are badass? Honey Badgers.
    That is awesome, the guy's narration is hilarious.

@Buff: you mean as opposed to being "bitten" by a snake?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbp3i...eature=related

the fuck???????? and how did that baby not DROWN?

Linked; NSFW
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Sat, 12-03-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

This is long, so watch it in your own time..

And someone's counter:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbp3i...eature=related

the fuck???????? and how did that baby not DROWN?

Linked; NSFW
    Babies spend most of their first 9 months of life floating in amniotic fluid, so they can breath fine in liquid suspension. Only once they enter our world do they lose this valuable ability. Now if only science could harness this ability to make it possible for people to breath underwater without mechanical assistance. What a world that would be!

Babies get their oxygen through the placenta. Their lungs are filled with liquid during pregnancy, but they don't breath with them.

I thought the shock of birth inflated their lungs and caused them to breathe air. Couldn't they easily get shocked into breathing submerged in water?

OMG The kid is so good at writing, inspirational story, <33333

Artistic genius moved through tragedy!!!

spoilers below:
    wtfsnottynosedobnoxiouskid ugh wtf thought he was awesome for a 14 year old wtfwtf just a typical snotty nosed kid UGH.

North Korean slaves in Siberia.