Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for me!

Can you please vote for me!

Can I ask you guys for a huge favor??

Can you please vote for me in this contest?

http://english.ctrip.com/DreamVacati...onID=61#detail

The winner gets a two week trip to China! My girlfriend lives in China, and it'll be really difficult/expensive for us to visit each other.

You can vote once a day. To vote, you'll have to register. Can you please vote for me every day?
    (the contest period lasts two weeks, and ends on 9/28)

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it!!! ^______________^

edit: Does anyone know a good place where to get extra votes? If it's not too awkward and too much to ask, can you ask your friends or anyone else you know to vote, too? Thanks!!!
    Last edited by twofacedkitsune; Sat, 09-17-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Let this fine young gentleman fulfill his romance story!!!!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Good luck. Some ABC will get all 1000 of their family members to vote for them for a free trip for their grandmother back to the motherland.

I voted by the by.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Thanks!

if you can, vote every day! ^_^

Thanks again!!!
    Last edited by twofacedkitsune; Thu, 09-15-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Are you Chinese? Because if not, I don't believe in helping foreigners to visit Asian countries. I'd rather vote for someone who is at least Asian for this free trip.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

nah, half Asian but not Chinese

Voted again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Voted again!
    yay, tyty it looks like it's a losing battle though, unless i can somehow procure 50+ votes a day the top entry has 94 votes as of now

Never give up!!

Keep an attitude to live up!

I voted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Never give up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Keep an attitude to live up!

I voted.
    Thanks!! I'll keep at it

Voted again, yo!

Just voted again. Last time it was the 29th vote and this time it was the 39th.

Thanks again for the votes!!

I tried to vote again and it prompts me to register. I don't want to register just to vote.

Support him~~

Thanks for the support!!

This is something I drew for my gf's birthday. It's a drawing of a time when we were walking down the sidewalk in Flushing, Queens, and there was a heart shaped cloud in the sky. The text is a reference to a line in a film she had to make for class, that I was an actor in. It means "I wish time would stop at this moment:"

Thanks again!!

Romantic, certainly! <3 <3

It looks like the winner won't be decided by number of votes alone. They'll take into account facebook likes and the quality of comments too:

Please continue to vote and even more so, encourage your friends to press that like button and tell us why you should win in those comments!
    Please Like the page on facebook and leave awesome comments! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!

2 more days!! Please LIKE this page: http://english.ctrip.com/DreamVacati...onID=61#detail and if you can, leave a super awesome comment too!

Thaaaanks!!!