Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 554

Quote Originally Posted by February View Post
    I think you need to stop having a boner just because you finally got to see a black anime character that's strong. Sorry for assuming you're black but it's probably true.
    That the most racist thing I've read all day.
    -----------------

Itachi would just Tsukuyomi all the Raikage's asses and then we would see where their speed gets them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I figured that the attack did indeed cause damage ( how the fuck could it not ) but due to the Raikage's iron body and stamina the resurrection curse was able to heal his wounds almost instantly.

At least that's the shit i like to come up with in my mind to make this drivel make a little more sense.
    et tu Archangel? I thought I was the only one that did that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by February View Post
    That's the 4th Raikage that dodged it.

It was explained recently that 3rd Raikage was slower than 4th Raikage.
    State your source or kindly fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Itachi would just Tsukuyomi all the Raikage's asses and then we would see where their speed gets them.
    Oh absofuckinglutely, i don't even think the Shinobi army would be needed for anything if Itachi was still alive and at full strength

Well, thanks to the not-so-subtle foreshadowing, I'm sure the next chapter is where Bee and the eight-tails come in and explain that scar in a way that Naruto can take advantage of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused_Yamato View Post
    Well, thanks to the not-so-subtle foreshadowing, I'm sure the next chapter is where Bee and the eight-tails come in and explain that scar in a way that Naruto can take advantage of it.
    Really? I think it's all just an excuse to have Naruto perfect the Bijuu rasengan before Sasuke and his amaterasu sword show up.

ANBU Captain
    I think you arfe both on the money for predictions. The only thing that's kinda bothering me is that if all these previous hokage were soooo strong and they died in the ninja wars. Why aren't the 1st thru 3rd hokage reputed to be more fierce from the leaf village? If these monsters were out there and they existed during any of these periods, why isn't kushina the previous 9 tails host more reknowned in the ninja world? Because clearly to compete with ninja that have A)nearly indestructible bodies B) never been seen w/atom smashing jutsu and C)ninjas with speed comparable to the 4th(btw the strongest ninja KONOHA has ever produced). How doesn't this speak volumes for only possesing a small clan of unique sharingan users(btw only a select few have ever been mentioned on a large scale I.e. kakashi, itachi, shisui, and madara) and the nine tails jinchuriki? Its like saying you 5 countries all have a bunch of guns and men, we at leaf have only two guys but they are carring rocket launchers that explode into magic which burns the air......

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Oh absofuckinglutely, i don't even think the Shinobi army would be needed for anything if Itachi was still alive and at full strength
    Itachi is stronger now that he's undead.

In any case, somebody needs to kill Madara, and Itachi wasn't strong enough.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Itachi is 'stronger' now in the sense his illness isn't going to get in his way. Other than that his limitless chakra is negated by the limitless chakra of the others who have been ressurected, like the 3rd Raikage.

And an Amaterasu sword has to be the dumbest weapon ever, considering the flames would appear anywhere Sasuke wants to look and at the speed of his eye movement.

Well shooting amaterasu isn't chakra free, why not have some on a blade instead. He can still shoot you with it if he wants to.
    The sword just means you won't be doing any blocking, a swing from that has to be dodged.
    -----------------

Yeah but he could manipulate the flames anyway, why make it in to a sword and give them some sort of motion predictability?

Besides, I just realised how dumb the 3rd Raikage not being damaged by the Rasenshuriken is. In the previous chapter you can see he is damaged by Temari's fan attack, yet being hit by an uber wind enhanced rasengan powered by kyuubi chakra does nothing.

Manipulate the flames? You mean use chakra to move them around?

-----------------

Blog Entries
    Because now he can burn a whole army without dropping dead from chakra exhaustion

And if you look closely he was already disintegrating after being hit, if it wasn't for his zombie regeneration powers that attack would have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Manipulate the flames? You mean use chakra to move them around?

Oh is the sword of wild unruly flames of death being held together by some other form of magic now?

I think the point he was making was that it would probably be really difficult to do advanced shape manipulation of amaterasu. Although with the EMS, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    That the most racist thing I've read all day.
    And yea, that is out of line. I don't know why he would say something like that.

Really you are just trying too hard to sound like an idiot now.
    Susanoo uses energy sure, but the fucking flames don't fucking disappear after being fucking conjured up; he doesn't have to move the flames around anymore cause they are just sticking to susanoo just like when he defended himself from Raikage.
    And no the flames stick and burn to anything they touch, once they are out there it only costs energy to manipulate them or make them disappear.
    Last edited by darkshadow; Fri, 09-09-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Gonna play the devil's advocate for a bit, but for all we know sustaining susanoo is way more costly in terms of chakra than using the amaterasu.

I can see this being of use if it helps avoiding the whole emo eye bleed situation, but is that even an issue anymore now that he has an Eternal MS?

Oh and for the record, Itachi's uber genjutsu sword still kicks way more ass.

I'm pretty sure this was just to show his "most powerful" form to us, not something he would just use constantly, kinda like the susanoo arrow thing he used.
    Using susanoo and enflaming the sword once is still less power hungry than using susanoo and just shooting amaterasu or manipulating it.
    -----------------

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feb
    I think you need to stop having a boner just because you finally got to see a black anime character that's strong. Sorry for assuming you're black but it's probably true.
    I'll have to ask you (and others in the future) to refrain from using the race card in your discussions please.

I don't actively monitor this subforum, so do continue to use the report function to highlight future posts to bring to our attention, or the PM myself or other mods if anyone wishes to discuss this issue further.

-Buff

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

ANBU Captain
    o.O wow I didn't think the mods would get invovled but its good to see.
    Back on topic:
    I gotta say outright that I just plain don't like sasuke. I think he is the first fictional character I have hated this much aside from griffith in berserk. I can however say I can't deny when some things he does are cool or slightly interesting. With that said, I'm a sasuke hater and again I'm calling BUULLLLSSHHHHIIITTT on this power up. Where does it say ems gives you a chakra boost? When this manga started it was implied that he had an impressive amount for a genin to be able to use advance tecniques early on. Then the manga stated that his chakra control got better as an advantage to have obtained the sharingan. Also another plausible explination. Then they stretched his chakra meters by letting him "die" once to gain cursed seal lv2. Again it wasn't that hard to suspend my disbelief. And I'm sure once you get older your control and overall chakra levels grow naturally, but come on. Now he has obtained a myraid of techniques that are extremely taxing. He has also LOST the cursed seal. How is he able to fight these endurance matches with hokage and use heavy MS techs without being constanly on the verge of death? His growth is soooo unrealistic for even the setting we are in at this point of the manga. Even if it is just to put him on par with naruto for story progression it is utterly ridiculous for him to be so advanced. The only thing I can say about some of his new advantages is that Orochimaru(being damn near immortal himself) taught him some ways to stretch or limit his chakra consumption to prep his body for when he planned to take it. Aside from that the only other arguement is kishi is another illogical sasuke fanboy.
    Rant over...