Thread: Bleach Chapter 462

Bleach Chapter 462

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Bleach c.462: MediaFire | SendSpace | MegaUpload | Online Viewing

good, now they'll escape with some female character, and Ichigo will have to save her.

since when was Gingo inside their memories? I thought Tsukishima only inserted himself.

For a second there I thought he killed riruka D:.
    Anyway, I really don't understand this, have someone do a binding spell followed with everyone just doing their strongest attack > dead ginjo.....SS is just sadistic as fuck I guess..
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    For a second there I thought he killed riruka D:.
    Anyway, I really don't understand this, have someone do a binding spell followed with everyone just doing their strongest attack > dead ginjo.....SS is just sadistic as fuck I guess..
    Maybe they want to give Ichiho his powers back? I mean... isn't that Hollow Ichigo's power they took? That shit's valuable

Or whatever, thinking about Bleach's plot makes my head hurt

Anyone wants to take a guess on how long this whole pile of crap is going to be drawn out?

Personal rant aside, since this guy was the first and was significant enough for a special rule to be made by Soul Society he's got to be more to it than just this. Or else Soul Society is even dumber than I thought.

If Ichigo was strong enough to weaken the all powerful all encompassing Eizen what the hell is taking so long to off this guy?

Also are the Captains and Vice Captains limited by that rule again when they enter the living realm?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

seriously dont even know whats going on anymore. the last couple of pages looks like more meaningless fights are coming up. think im done with this