Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 552

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    There are 4 rasengan users.
    But why would Kakashi have that glowing chakra around his hand, unless he has managed to integrate his lightening element to the normal rasengan?

Unless you count the 5th mighty user, Konohamaru
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Thu, 08-25-2011 at 08:54 AM.

Oh I wasn't implying it was anyone other than naruto, Kakashi and jiraiya are already ruled out cause the hand/clothing don't match, and I didn't count konohamaru's cause it was so tiny and unfinished.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    Hmmm, you're right about the 4th. But why was the 3rd Hokage so worried about the other coffin when he fought Orichmaru? I don't remember reading that Naruto's mother was seal though.
    This topic pops up too many times.
    Kabuto actually verified that the 4th couldn't be summoned with the technique because his soul is sealed, but I guess orochimaru didn't know that and still attempted to summon him

Kabuto also mentions how he couldn't find jiraiyas body, so that's a rule out, has to be naruto.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Killer Bee (and the other Jinchuuriki) could have learned the Rasengan by now. He already knew how to do the Bijuu Bomb version of it. Naruto struggled with learning to do that, so apparently the regular Rasengan is easier.

And Sharingan users could probably figure it out too. Someone as skilled with chakra control as Itachi could probably do it.

My guess: it's a zombie Jinchuuriki.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Naruto can't do the Bijuu bomb because Kyuubi is being an arse and not helping out as Hachibi is doing for Bee. You can't say the Rasengan is easier, in fact Bee was shocked Minato managed to figure out a replica of the Bijuu bomb when he first saw Naruto do the Rasengan which could indicate it isn't an easy thing to do.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I thought that simply linking with the Bijuu was nearly impossible, making a bomb even harder, the rasengan is not so hard to learn, naruto did it in like... 2 weeks when he was 12.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

if it is not hard to to learn? how come only 4 shinobies where able to do it?

by the way, didnt naruto used multiple clones to learn it so fast?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Because no one figured the easy way to do it, also known as the clones trick, once the word got out even Konohamaru managed to do it.

There`s also the fact that is not particularly a really known technique and is more or less limited to one tree of masters/students line.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie