Thread: One Piece Chapter 635

One Piece Chapter 635

[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.635: MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 08-17-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Lots of new moves, also apparently there's an evil drum kingdom, now?
    So Franky added a 5th docking system, and both 4 and 5 are land vehicles? I imagine they won't get much use after they get back to sea.
    Robin's and Brook's new moves, while awesome, seem like something they probably could've figured out anytime they wanted to.

All in all, though, awesome chapter.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The owning was awesome.

Franky's new vehicles seem to be transformable... they did mention the cockpick grew larger after Franky activated something, so they probably can be also used on water. He probably based this on Vegapunk's designs.

I laughed at the bad usage of languages... saying 'mano' for 'legs' when mano = hand.

Blog Entries
    Getting crushed beneath Robin's feet... not the worst way to go ( new fetish acquired )

How the hell did Sanki activate Diamble Jamble while in mid hair?

Same way he did it in the water, I suppose. Everything has friction afterall.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Same way he did it in the water, I suppose. Everything has friction afterall.
    That doesn't make the tiniest bit of sense, even within the context of the manga.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    It makes perfect sense within the context of the manga...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

There are too many crewmembers, I feel like Oda just writes shit for Brook just because he has to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    There are too many crewmembers, I feel like Oda just writes shit for Brook just because he has to.
    I know right? I feel like him and Franky haven't really had their moment yet... i honestly wouldn't give two shits if anything happened to the both of them.

I think Franky is atleast useful as a shipwright, and has a unique character. Sanji already plays the pervert, and Zoro the swordsman. It seems stupid to have Brook there simply to play music, its really not all that useful. It would be cool if he had a different personality, or an added ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Getting crushed beneath Robin's feet... not the worst way to go ( new fetish acquired )

How the hell did Sanki activate Diamble Jamble while in mid hair?
    Although this is one piece and it seems silly to think about it logically..... if you remember CP9s ability to "fly" was based of "kicking" the air. Since sanji can do that he can kick the air to start his special ability i am sure.

ANBU Captain
    Jinbei is even too much for Hodi.this fight better be over in like 2-4 chapters and i mean this entire brawl as a whole. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy and Jinbei are already making short work of the fodder without breaking a sweat. there should be no reason Hodi or any of his crew put up a fight. Regardless of how much drugs they have in their posession

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Regardless of how much drugs they have in their posession
    Hey man, don't underestimate those evil american drugs
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07