Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 634

Actually, I imagine Usopp and Franky could handle the squid dude pretty easily, considering his exaggerated fear of fire.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

As far as the huge ship goes I think weakahishi will summon the giant sea kings to stop it.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Or the Strawhats can use their new secret weapon to destroy it *_*

crybaby has to play some part in the grand scheme of things. Also the reason why Hodi is so afraid of her has to come up sometimes. I can't really think of better demonstration.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

As fun as it was to see the strawhats finally take center stage all assembled together am I the only person who sees this arc as weak sauce? I mean honestly I feel the pre-time jump straw hats could have probably handed hody his ass to him with little effort. Feels like Oda had this arc plotted out long before the time jump but decided to do thriller bark and shabody archipeligo first.

But ughhh I just want to see a the strawhats face off against a credible threat. Hody just seems really really pathetic I mean maybe he'd give chopper some trouble but the fact that we've seen him get beaten twice (by luffy and zoro) I can't imagine that luffy will take anymore then a chapter to deal with him.

FINISH THIS ARC SO WE CAN FINALLY LEARNS WTF is going on in the new world. Ugh I'm itching so hard to learn
    more about the state of the one piece world that I could care less about petty fishman drama.

Oh also can I state for the record how godawful hody plan is to attack the reverie!!! Even if he does kill a few kings what does he expect is going to happen. Fucking one admiral would be enough to fuck his shit up or hell maybe just a
    half-dozen pacfistas would make quick work of Hody and his commanders.