Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly a serious topic?

Shit old schoolers coming out of the woodwork! Someone get the roach spray.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Blog Entries
    Well thread goal reached: 2 pages. Thanks for being tricked into posting here.... I yet again demonstrate my great control over the community.
    irc.gotwoot.net #gotwoot

Kitkat makes great signatures!

Most of the threads I start typically reach 20 pages of hard-hitting, insightful, and life-changing content. Let's see your little irc channel do that.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?